Megan S.
Megan S.
Danville , IN
I'm trying to find a good brand of dog food for my 2 adult chihuahuas. I want the best for them and for them to be healthy. How is Diamond dog food compared to other top competitors?
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Beulaville, NC
6 months, 2 weeks ago
I give this to my two huskies, German shepherd and lab and they love it. They are awfully picky eaters and I have to constantly switch dog food for them because they will grow tired of the same stuff. I've been feeding them this for the past year now and they have not grown tired of it. It does not have harmful ingredients like wheat, corn syrup, etc. it sustains the dogs weight so if you have a skinny dog, they will definitely pick up weight with this! My German shepherd had that problem and she's healthy as ever. And if your pup is overweight, this will also help them balance out with a little help of exercise. My husky was overweight due to unhealthy ingredients and lack of exercise and I no longer need to worry about that. I definitely recommend it. Plus they have different flavors. It's also fairly priced. It isn't highly recommended like in the top brands but it is definitely better than Walmart brands, purine, pedigree, and so forth. Not unless you want to pay $45-60.
Annika S.
Annika S.
Virginia Bch, VA
1 year ago
For the price, it is a great quality food. Of course there are better, more expensive options out there! I think there is a small breed option for this food too.
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
1 year, 3 months ago
If you are looking for a fair priced grain free food this is a good option. It certainly wouldn't be my first choice though. Canidae, Blue Buffalo and Nature's Valley would be my top 3 but are expensive.