BY DIAMOND

Diamond® Greenlight™ Long Reach Matches.
Sourced from responsible forests.
Extra thick for longer burn time.
Ideal for lighting barbeque grills, fireplaces, stoves, candles, campfires and more.
75 strike-on-box matches. see more...

Shelley G.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great for lighting indoor wood burning or gas burning fireplaces. Also great to light gas furnaces or gas heaters. It allows you to access hard to reach places such as gas pilot lights and kindling. I don't see these much anymore but I truly prefer these over the long reach lighters that are popular these days.
Ashley B.
Andover, MN
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
These are simple yet genius! They work great for at the cabin and even around my house. I find that I use them quite often, that is why I would like there to be more than 75 in a single package, it would be nice to get packs of say , 200 instead of the 75 .
Kary C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
First of all diamond matches are the best! I especially love these... They help with pilot light in stove and very effective... I only need one to do it obviously great for grilling unless windy out... I definitely recommend these matches! I swear by diamond!
Amanda H.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
These are great for lighting gas fireplaces when the pilot light has been blow out. Or if the automatic light on your gas grill no longer works these are the best! Even if its just to start a camp fire or to light candles that have burnt down to far to light regularly! These are a must!
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
Love them because I burn candles religiously and some are large and if it is a favorite I want to burn it all the way gone! You can't reach your hand all the way in there and if you are lucky to be able to you have black smoke residue all over your hands! These works perfect
Emily M.
Miami, OK
These have less sulfur as compared to days of old and is a factor on wet kindling or especially in the wind, so I took two stars. As they are becoming more and more rare, I am glad I found them. I just ad to knock them a bit because I am old enough to know these heads are smaller than back when they were the norm.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
Perfect for lighting campfires and somewhat water resistant. I use these for bonfires frequently and enjoy the fact that these are long reaching. They can also be handy in lighting fireplaces as you don't have to fear getting too close.
Kelli K.
Manheim, PA
We love a nice fire for marshmallows and hotdogs on a brisk evening. These are great for making fires. With the long stick, I am able to get the fire started in several places without using a million tiny matches. The long stick is also great for avoiding burning yourself. I recommend these for campfire or fireplace use!
Varaprasad I.
Ashland, MA
I bought the matches at a local eleven store but it's a smaller pack. They don't offer the 75 ct pack now in smaller stores.Nevertheless even the smaller pack is of good value and these lighters last way longer than any brand in the market
Kandis P.
Centerville, TX
Great matches for lighting a fire in the pit! You can light the fire without burning yourself or light multiple candles with only using one match. Be careful not to break the extra long stick while striking the match.
Karina P.
Which do you prefer lighters or matches?
Kinsley R.
Are these better than matches?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Are these better than reg matches?
Maddie L.
What is this product used for?
Amanda O.
Decatur, AL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Do they blow out really easy when lighting fires outside?