BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePure Aura
Diamond Dust Peel-Off Mask, 1 oz

Diamond Dust Peel-Off Mask, 1 oz.

by Pure Aura

A deep-cleansing fun pearlescent peel-off mask that helps remove dead skin cells and minimize the appearance of pores, improve skin elasticity and restore clear, smooth complexion. Travel size.

Web ID: 7248556

Helps detoxify skin; Helps remove dirt and buildup; Helps remove excess oil; Thoroughly cleanse face and dry; Apply mask on desired area; avoid eyes, eyebrows and lips; Leave it on for 20-25 minutes, until completely dried; Peel the mask off slowly from the bottom; avoid pulling it off; Gently cleanse with warm water to remove residue

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Diamond Dust Peel-Off Mask, 1 oz.!
Sarah J.
Wichita, KS
Diamond Dust Peel-Off Mask, 1 oz. uploaded by Sarah J.
I love this mask! Makes my skin feel super soft and supple after use and it’s pretty easy to peel off. You can get several masks out of one bottle, which is good because it’s pretty pricey at $30 for 1 fl ounce. I received this in a subscription box, and I don’t know if I’ll buy it myself because of the price tag. But it does what it advertises, so only removing one star for the price.

Looking for your answer?