Diamond Crystal Salt uploaded by Bergineliz R.Diamond Crystal Salt uploaded by joheiry v.Diamond Crystal Salt uploaded by Madelyne s.

BY DIAMOND CRYSTAL

Diamond Crystal® Salt.

Since 1886.

This salt does not supply iodide, a necessary nutrient.

The Finer Salt™. see more...

Bergineliz R.
This is my favorite salt to cook 👨‍🍳 my meal 🥘 I use all the time to make pasta 🍝, tostones, rice 🍚, and more more food 🥘 I buy this at ctwon because they have it for affordable price and good quality salt.
Mariam B.
Honestly the best brand salt. My family personally doesn't like course salt as you may find with other brands. But this one has a perfect particle size and texture.
joheiry v.
Doral, FL
Una cosa que no puede faltar en mi cocina es la salt en el dia de accion de gracias I Love y mas que se usa para todo el arroz el pavo yla ensalada
Yeymmy C.
This the only salt that I use, for cooking delicious dinners. I tried other salts bit I alway come back to this I one...the best
Madelyne s.
Essential for cooking we use it for everything! First choice when buying salt! No complains because it does its job
Lupita1 s.
Ridgewood, NY
I love this salt. I always use to to cook . Anything and everything that has or needs salt I run for this.
Bergineliz R.
Which is your favorite salt brand?