Diamond Crystal Pure & Natural Kosher Salt

by Diamond Crystal

Diamond Crystal Pure and Natural Kosher Salt.
American Culinary Federation Est. 1929.
Seal of approval.
Since 1886.
Kosher for passover.
This salt does not supply iodide.
A necessary nutrient.

Is there a difference between Kosher and normal salt?
What is your favorite way to use Diamond Crystal Pure & Crystal Kosher Salt?
Start your review of Diamond Crystal Pure & Natural Kosher Salt!
Nicole C.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Great salt to cook with. I love the texture of it, if your switching to this you may need to adjust your amounts of what your used to using but it amplifies food great. I repeat purchase this, its affordable and lasts awhile.
Berenice S.
Regular salt nothing special about it. Good price and it last long. I got at any grocery store.
Amanda B.
Granbury, TX
I use this salt for everything ! Pretzels , putting on my food, cooking, and even for projects like making ice cream. I've know this brand my whole life. It's been in my grandparents cabinets and I was taught to cook with it. It's a decent size for a decent price. It tastes better than most iodized salts!
Amanda R.
Michigan City, IN
For the price you can't really beat this brand of salt I'm not into salt MUCH and when I do use it I usually turn to sea salt but this comes in handy with cooking and baking for large groups because it's so cheap and does the job
Pop D.
Schenectady, NY
Diamond Crystal pure natural kosher salt is the only kind of salt I use when I am cooking or doing salads, even when I need some salt for whatever dessert requires it. I am overly satisfied, prefer it over other salts and recommend it, plus the price is cheap.
Mallarie J.
Colorado Spgs, CO
1,531 reviews
I use this kosher salt in most of my cooking. It's perfect taste and it comes in a big jar.
Audrey L.
Frederick, MD
Long lasting, not too coarse amazing product I would recommend this for sure! I'm a repeat user even use this salt as a replacement for the red salt in My grandmothers recipes. I will be buying this again.
Jennifer V.
Orlando , FL
This is a fantastic kosher salt. A little goes a long way. It's healthier then other salts and leaves any dish tasting all so good. Give it a try, you will love it as well.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
Love cooking with kosher salt! It gives everything I sear in a pan a super crispy edge and deals in moisture. It's the perfect salt to make a good quality brine with and to me, it doesn't taste as "salty" as table salt.
Sherry G.
This is my go to kosher salt. It's very easy to dispense from this container instead of the boxes many others come in. The price is also really good and it adds the perfect extra bit of flavor to whatever I'm cooking.