Diamond Crystal Pure & Natural Kosher Salt uploaded by Jadiena D.Diamond Crystal Pure & Natural Kosher Salt uploaded by Amy B.

BY DIAMOND CRYSTAL

Diamond Crystal Pure and Natural Kosher Salt.
American Culinary Federation Est. 1929.
Seal of approval.
Since 1886.
Kosher for passover.
This salt does not supply iodide.
A necessary nutrient. see more...

• Is there a difference between Kosher and normal salt? 6 Answers
  • What is your favorite way to use Diamond Crystal Pure &am...16 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I use this salt for everything ! Pretzels , putting on my food, cooking, and even for projects like making ice cream. I've know this brand my whole life. It's been in my grandparents cabinets and I was taught to cook with it. It's a decent size for a decent price. It tastes better than most iodized salts!
Lacey S.
This is the best kosher salt ever. I love the texture of the flakes, and the flavor is so clean! It's maybe s tiny bit more than other brands, but it's totally worth it. The only bad thing about it is that I can never find s store that carries it (although I just discovered penzeys spices does, yay!).
Pop D.
Diamond Crystal pure natural kosher salt is the only kind of salt I use when I am cooking or doing salads, even when I need some salt for whatever dessert requires it. I am overly satisfied, prefer it over other salts and recommend it, plus the price is cheap.
Crystal R.
Marion, IN
Love cooking with kosher salt! It gives everything I sear in a pan a super crispy edge and deals in moisture. It's the perfect salt to make a good quality brine with and to me, it doesn't taste as "salty" as table salt.
Sherry G.
This is my go to kosher salt. It's very easy to dispense from this container instead of the boxes many others come in. The price is also really good and it adds the perfect extra bit of flavor to whatever I'm cooking.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
I love adding plenty of Diamond Pure & Natural Kosher Salt to the boiling water when cooking foods such as potatoes and pasta. With its large salt crystals it dissolves well and really seasons the foods perfectly. It really brightens the flavors of vegetables and meats. You can't go wrong with using the Diamond Crystal Pure & Natural Kosher Salt when cooking, you'll love it! It's the best of all brands who manufacture Kosher Salts!
Rachel D.
Dallas, TX
The only kosher salt you should be using. No additives, just pure salt. Great flakes and flavor profile. Seasons food evenly and crushes easily between your fingers if you want smaller flakes. If you are still using iodized table salt to season your food, STOP and use DC kosher salt!!
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
For the price you can't really beat this brand of salt I'm not into salt MUCH and when I do use it I usually turn to sea salt but this comes in handy with cooking and baking for large groups because it's so cheap and does the job
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
My kosher salt of choice, no adatives just really natural salt flakes. I Stopped using iodized salt way back. Its great for seasoning meats and veggies as well as great in baking goods. I cook everything with it
Ivey A.
Nashville, TN
We use this at my bar for salt rims. It's really good salt. Not for table salt, though. The grains are too big. But if you're looking for salt to cook with, this stuff is great and I would definitely recommend.
Rebecca N.
Cumming, GA
What is your favorite way to use Diamond Crystal Pure & Crystal Kosher Salt?
Michelle K.
Is there a difference between Kosher and normal salt?