BY DIAMOND CRYSTAL

Eloisa R.
I bought a few of these for my husband gotta love ice meters they keep your drinks very cold and fresh they last long
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Great Outdoors Expert Level 4
I live in Michigan guess how much of this stuff we have to keep on hand. It is a have to have not a want around here.
Jessi L.
Okemah, OK
These are a God sent during the icy weather storms. Just throw on the ice and it melts it pretty fast too.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a must have during the winters. We don't get a lot of snow but to be safe we always keep ice melt!
sawany r.
Doral, FL
Una idea muy interesante! Hay que probar para ver que tal funciona! Es muy bueno probar cosas diferentes!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
I put this on my steeps to melt the ice. Works great and don't take long. I would recommend it to others.
Arili S.
Coalinga, CA
Yesss a must have for kids for school or when the get hurt I really recommend this product to everyone
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Great for icy whether. Traveling to snowy places and being unprepared is no good I trust this product.
Lauren B.
Aurora, IN
Perfect to throw on your sidewalks and driveways day of it night before a snow storm.
Works great!
Christal B.
COVINGTON, GA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
Great for those icy windows in the morning when there's no time to warm up and defrost the car
Taylor B.
An ice melter? So what is this used for?
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Does it work? What can I use it on?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this work
Tam C.
Does this really work? Let me know
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it work and where do you buy it?