BY DIAMOND CRYSTAL

Heather R.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
This is the brand of ice melt that we use every winter on our driveway. Those salts will break down payment but this has not had any effect like that on our driveway.
jennifer s.
A must have in Michigan!! we literally have to salt the porch and driveway everyday during parts of the winter! Works great and dissolving the ice and saving us from slipping .
Sage T.
Midland, MI
The name says it all! Its a huge bag for those long and hard winters. Easily stores in your garage so you can de-ice your drive way fast. Very effective.
courtney d.
Berea, OH
Living in Ohio this is a must when I can't break threw the ice on my driveway and walkways it clears it super fast and last a decent amount of time!
Amanda S.
Bellows Falls, VT
I buy several bags of this every year. Works best out of all the ice melts I have tried. Living in New England this is kind of a must have.
jennifer m.
Kearneysville, WV
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Great to have in the winter months when the porch and stairs are coated in ice use just spread a little and it gets the job done
Rita A.
Clintwood, VA
My favorite ice melter because it works faster than any others I've used. Melts it super fast and works in very low temperatures.
Natalie B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I live in Pennsylvania so we get a good amount of snow and ice. I hate shoveling ice and this product makes it so much easier!
m r.
In bipolar Kentucky weather this is godsend for snowpocalypses. we use this to clear our driveway and it works like a charm!
Kasey C.
I love this stuff works like a charm with winter here our steps get icy and this is perfect for it so we don't slip and fall
Taylor B.
An ice melter? So what is this used for?
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Does it work? What can I use it on?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this work
Tam C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this really work? Let me know
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it work and where do you buy it?