BY DIAMOND CRYSTAL

amanda f.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
The good stuff for new england. We can get any and all weather types in the winter so we always keep it on stand by. Never know what we will get but it does the job every time.
Laurie V.
Appleton, WI
This stuff is a winter weather essential. We always keep a few bags of these on hand. Especially since we go one day from snow,sleet & ice to 60 degrees a few days later. This works within a couple of minutes, so if you have guests coming over & it just got done freezing rain outside, you can trust this will melt the ice & fast to prevent falls & injuries. It's reasonably priced & we can always find it at one of the several local hardware or big box stores in our area. I'd absolutely recommend this product.
Heather T.
Conroe, TX
Love this brand of Ice Melt. My husband bought it before a storm and spread it out of the driveway and sidewalks. Next morning we got hit with a severe storm. I dreaded going out to work until I saw the Driveway. It looked untouched by the mounds of Snow. No slipping or falling. Great to have for a household of kiddos rushing off to the school bus. didn't have to worry a bit.
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
This is a must have during the winter. Sprinkle it down the walkway and in a few minutes your on your way with little chance of falling on your booty. I forgot once to put it out on my brick stairs and paid the price with broken ribs so now I don't forget and this brand has always been great for us.
Mia A.
Good to have in the winter and good to keep a bag of this in your vehicle' trunk in case you get stuck up in the winter. Bag is easy to open, as long as it's not way too cold it melts the snow and ice on our deck steps and walkway, and the little granules give you some traction.
Kathleen F.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
On the east coast, keeping these stored in a garage or shed are a must! I like yo sprinkle these on my driveway and walkway prior to a snowstorm and after because it really helps control the ice piling up where people can slip.
Kristi B.
Shasta Lake, CA
This is a godsend when it snows and the walkways turn into skating rinks. I got injured a few years ago at work because someone forgot to put down salt so the lot wouldn't ice over. This stuff is really awesome.
Danielle R.
Syracuse, NY
You must have rock salt for winter time in CNY! Diamond Crystal is a long trusted brand when it comes to melting that nasty thick sidewalk ice. We do get below -10 temperatures so sometimes salt doesn't work, but that's about when road salt stops working too.
Natalie K.
Marysville, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
My dad showed me this product. And it died melt ice fast. We keep a little bit in our vehicle in case we may need it. But if you last it down for your steps and such works great!
Emily M.
Miami, OK
This works amazing! We don't get to much snow or Ice here but when we do it's bad! We always use this when our sidewalks are slippery. We also put it on the sidewalk prior to the snow or ice to prep it.
Taylor B.
An ice melter? So what is this used for?
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Does it work? What can I use it on?
Lacee H.
Vincennes, IN
Does this work
Tam C.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does this really work? Let me know
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Does it work and where do you buy it?