Diamond Collection Blue Sky ~ Our Version of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue uploaded by fatima carolina t.Diamond Collection Blue Sky ~ Our Version of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue uploaded by fatima carolina t.Diamond Collection Blue Sky ~ Our Version of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue uploaded by Karina R.

BY DIAMOND COLLECTION

Karina R.
Rosedale, NY
My mom bought me this perfume for Christmas 2014 and I love it. It smells really good!
fatima carolina t.
Doral, FL
My mother brought me this perfume for
My birthday and i love ir !! Smell really good and last all day , the fragrance its very delicate... this is my firts time with this baby and I'll will definitely brought it again
Beckii L.
Love this product had it for my birthday. Smells beautiful. Lasts for hours. Good for the price i think partner brought it. Bottle is lovely easy to store. Not sure where was purchase as partner didnt say. Deffinatly reccomend.
Yennifer R.