BY DIAMOND

Diamond® of California Chopped Walnuts.
Reclosable package.
Chopped, recipe ready™.
Premium quality nuts since 1912.
3 1/2 Cups. see more...

Buy on Walmart
dariana v.
Jber, AK
Foodie Expert
I love these walnuts. They are pretty inexpensive considering how costly nuts are. I usually buy them from Walmart and keep in my pantry. I use them for baking. We also add them to our salads, and I add them to our ice cream using our yonanas ice cream maker. It's a great healthy treat to add to different foods.
Alyssa B.
Heber Springs, AR
Foodie Expert
I love Diamond Chopped Walnuts. They are great to eat by themselves or use them in recipes. Diamond brand is the only brand I use when making my recipes. They always taste fresh and so satisfying to the taste buds.
Anne B.
Mobile, AL
Diamond walnuts are the best. They don't spoil if you keep them in the freezer. They are perfect for baking and as a bonus, they are extremely good for you. They contain the healthy fat that we should be eating.
Shelly W.
Foodie Expert
I love Diamond Chopped Walnuts. I only use Diamond brand when making my famous (in my family at least) chicken salad. The walnuts are always fresh and delicious!
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Foodie Expert
I love to use diamond chopped walnuts in my baking. My dad loves walnuts so I always have to include them in my desserts. Plus they are super tasty!
Linda K.
Diamond walnuts are the best. I won't use anything else when I make my chocolate chip cookies. I can't eat plain cookies anymore, only walnut, chocolate chip will do. Outstanding!
Rochelle D.
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I always keep at least two bags on hand. I use them to bake, salads or just to eat them. I also use them in my stuffing. It just makes it easier that you don't have to crack them.
Wendee D.
Riverside, CA
I love buying Diamond brand walnuts. They always are fresh and have the bes flavor. They are great for baking as well as just for snacks.
Ashley D.
Houston, Tx
This is the only type of walnuts I buy. They last forever when kept in the freezer. They taste awesome and go in recipes really easily.
Jessica G.
Merced, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these nuts so crisp and full of flavor and always very fresh the diamond plant is actually not far from where I live!