BY DIAMOND

Diamond Brilliance Plastic Flatware: Premium strength 10 forks, 10 spoons, 10 knives Elegant design for special occasions Dishwasher Safe see more...

Buy on Walmart
Margarita R.
Monroe Township, NJ
I love these. People actually think they are the real thing and are afraid to throw them out when they are done with them. They actually come up to me to ask me if they should throw them out. When I say yes, they look scared. They look nice and are sturdy. People can't people they are disposables.
Julia F.
Wooster, OH
I used these is college. I didn't want to feel like I was only using plastic silverware but because I was living in a dorm, doing dishes was not always easy. I did wash them a couple time before I threw them away. They are nice and the last a while. Only con is they are somewhat pricey.
Meghan M.
Greenville, NC
I have used these on several occasions. They are perfect for dinners when you have a lot of people over and don't want to do the dishes! They give a fancy look to any occasion.
Mary L.
Are very useful and I recycle them because they are resistant I wash them very well and I keep them and I use them for my work