BY DIAMANCEL #52 in Nail Files

A mini nail file that features the unparalleled abrasive qualities and durability of the diamond. Built by bonding diamonds to a flexible material, this high-performance, long-lasting tool takes nail filing to an elegant new level. This file is ideal for shaping and maintaining your desired look and the thin profile navigates effortlessly under and around the nails. see more...

Brooke W.
Justin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
My Holy grail file on the GO πŸ‘‘πŸš¦THIS BABY PACKS A PUNCH FOR ITS SIZE! It is AMAZING and lasts FOREVER πŸ’―πŸ”₯ It fits perfectly in my wristlet or wallet and it's always there when I need her!! πŸ˜πŸ‘ I have had mine for 1 yr!! YES the same one! I am a clean freak, so even after a million times being sanitized it's still going strong! πŸ’…πŸ’ͺπŸŽ‰ Sooooo worth having when a nail breaks in a pinch! Don't rip those million dollarπŸ’³πŸ’°πŸ’Έ Lularoe tights! 😨 Have this 10 star 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 file in arms reach πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ‘†πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ #musesofinfluencer #Diamancel #savethetights
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of the best nail files out there. It doesn't leave rugged edges or very uneven angles and the file doesn't irritate the skin. My only problem is the price, especially since they come in single packs. They last longer than a typical nail file so I would recommend Because the pros outweigh the cons
Kelsey H.
Great size for travel, keeps nails the shape you want so that in case of breakage you don't end up snagging. Lasts almost forever, been using mine for a couple years now and it doesn't seem any duller than when I first got it. Everyone should have one in their to-go bag.
Amber G.
Berry, AL
I use this tool to shape my fingernails to whatever shape my heart desires. Its strong enough to file and shape without breaking my nails.  Its also the perfect size to keep with me at all times or to keep me from over filing my nails.
Ben H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smile because it works extremely well without over damaging my nails. It is small and fit easily in my toiletry bag. Every time I use it I remember why I bought it and I'm so glad I do not use the old-school emery boards anymore.
McKenna J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are awesome for on-the-go travels! It's easy to just throw in your purse or in your pocket and head out. It's the perfect size so it's not too long sticking out of your pocket. I love this product and will continue to use it!
Tatiana A.
Cranston, RI
One of my favorite files. Since I'm in the culinary industry I have to keep my nails short and this file ensures that they aren't sharp after trimming. Lasts a long time and not too expensive
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Diamancel is a high-quality and professional nail care brand. I use this file almost daily, as I carry it around in my makeup bag. It is compact and portable. The file itself is coarse enough to remove any imperfections on the nail surface as well as on the tip of the nail. As compared to less expensive alternatives, it is a lot better quality and has lasted me several years.

I would recommend this file to anyone looking for a reliable, good quality nail file. Very good bang for your buck.
Fiona C.
Richmond, IN
It does the job. I hate those other nail files that are made of foam or whatever because they break so easily and can't handle the amount of pressure I like to put on my nails while filing. Also, this product lasts forever. I would recommend this to anyone.
Charlotte J.
Killeen, TX
I like this product because , I could take this mini file anywhere I go. For example, school, work, home, or even when I'm on a car ride. I'm a repeat user, BUT I think its a little pricey. I would definitely buy this product again. I just wan to say to the business. YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP! πŸ˜˜πŸ’ž