BY DIAMANCEL #55 in Nail Files

A mini nail file that features the unparalleled abrasive qualities and durability of the diamond. Built by bonding diamonds to a flexible material, this high-performance, long-lasting tool takes nail filing to an elegant new level. This file is ideal for shaping and maintaining your desired look and the thin profile navigates effortlessly under and around the nails. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Ksenia I.
Ksenia I.
Richmond Hill
Diamancel is a high-quality and professional nail care brand. I use this file almost daily, as I carry it around in my makeup bag. It is compact and portable. The file itself is coarse enough to remove any imperfections on the nail surface as well as on the tip of the nail. As compared to less expensive alternatives, it is a lot better quality and has lasted me several years.

I would recommend this file to anyone looking for a reliable, good quality nail file. Very good bang for your buck.
Charlotte J.
Charlotte J.
Killeen, TX
I like this product because , I could take this mini file anywhere I go. For example, school, work, home, or even when I'm on a car ride. I'm a repeat user, BUT I think its a little pricey. I would definitely buy this product again. I just wan to say to the business. YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP! 😘💞
Fiona C.
Fiona C.
Richmond, IN
It does the job. I hate those other nail files that are made of foam or whatever because they break so easily and can't handle the amount of pressure I like to put on my nails while filing. Also, this product lasts forever. I would recommend this to anyone.
Brianna D.
Brianna D.
Mattawan, MI
Really nice. It works very well. I think this is a must have for everyone. This is the only nail file that files my nails fast without leaving the tips of my nail kinda bumpy. I would recommend this for others
C harlotte M.
C harlotte M.
Auburn Hills, MI
I use this when out and about, it fits nice in my purse. File very fine like an emery board metal files make your nail split, and this one doesn't. At the little beauty supply shop up the street. Love it!
Nadira D.
Nadira D.
Philadelphia, PA
I had one and it was great. It lasted a long time but then i broke it and i was sad. 😔 but then i got another one and its still going strong.
Lauren E.
Lauren E.
Works great and the mini size makes it perfect for on the go, it can be easily carried in your purse or backpack or even stored in your car.
Christy E.
Christy E.
Elizabeth, NJ
A little bit pricy but worth it. I like the way my nails looks after using the file. It doesn't leave a huge white cast but moderate one.
Megan G.
Megan G.
Manassas, VA
Great to carry in your purse for those every day little needs. Good price too. Doesn't leave nails rough. Nice and smooth
Martha A.
Martha A.
South Royalton, VT
I love these nail files couldn't ask for a batter one they file perfect and I never have a nail not filed perfectly