BY DIAMANCEL #39 in Nail Files

An innovative nail file that delivers agility along with the unparalleled abrasive qualities and durability of the diamond. Built by bonding diamonds to a flexible material, this high-performance, long-lasting, washable tool takes nail filing to the next level, with elegance. The #2 file design is the most popular Diamancel nail file, ideal for shaping and maintaining nails of most types. The thin profile navigates effortlessly under and around the nails, and works in all directions. see more...

Celeste S.
Portland, OR
This is the one that stays in my nail bag as others come and go. My mom gave me my first and it lasted so so long. You know how others start of great, but then you wear out the abrasive on it, and pretty soon it is just trash, it doesn't happen to these. They just keep on keeping. Someone took that one that my mom gave me. But after so many inferior products, I finally bought a new one. There's nothing worse than a nail file that won't file when you need it to.
Salina F.
Florence
NEED MORE! Pricey but they have a corner on the market because they have the best files! I like to do my own acrylic nails and these are great files! I need more! Can't skimp out on a good file!
Kimberly B.
Everett
Love this it works amazing and keeps my nails from feeling rugged and safe from catching onto my clothes. The file works well even after so many uses not like others where they stop filing after a while
Angel H.
I love this nail file. It doesn’t wear out and it shapes my nails beautifully. It’s easy to use and definitely worth the price. I would definitely recommend this nail file to someone else and I would also buy again.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Such a wonderful product very very cool I would recommend I love that wasn’t too oily was perfect my friends noticed a difference and they want to order some very happy lovely wonderful wonderful product will be ordering again again!
Paris B.
Saint Louis, MO
These are really great and they are affordable! They also do not get full super fast like other nail filers do and last about a month depending on how often your filing and doing your nails.
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I grabbed these when I was at JC Penny's at the Sephora counter thinking hey these are on sale and I need the but I really like how well it works. It's quick n easy n they shape great. I will spend an extra dollar or 2 on something that works versus something that I have to spend time on.
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I usually go to a salon to have my nails done, but situations routinely occur where a little touch up is needed, a little chip or unevenness that I have to take care of myself. This file takes care of these imperfections quickly and without tearing up my manicure. In fact, some of my girlfriends go back to the salon to have theses repaired, but I save money by whipping out my file. My nails still look great and no one knows the difference!
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
It works like a nail file but I would say that is doesn't tend to irritate the skin like most do and it's much more precision based where as others are rougher and less exact. Over all it's a great product but you could get by just fine with a different brand or a cheaper one, but keep in mind that cheaper ones don't last as long with this product your getting the whole package.
Shaziah N.
I used to think something asmall as a nail file didn't make any difference to where it came from. But after using this when I realized I've been a filing my nails wrong my whole entire life! I would definitely recommend this nail file to others.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
How long does this nail file last for?