BY DIAMANCEL #52 in Nail Files

An innovative nail file that delivers agility along with the unparalleled abrasive qualities and durability of the diamond. Built by bonding diamonds to a flexible material, this high-performance, long-lasting, washable tool takes nail filing to the next level, with elegance. The #2 file design is the most popular Diamancel nail file, ideal for shaping and maintaining nails of most types. The thin profile navigates effortlessly under and around the nails, and works in all directions. see more...

Angel H.
I love this nail file. It doesn’t wear out and it shapes my nails beautifully. It’s easy to use and definitely worth the price. I would definitely recommend this nail file to someone else and I would also buy again.
jasmine T.
Harlingen, TX
I’ve never been more sure about a nail file before in my entire life. I️ first purchased this nail file after a YouTuber recommended this nail file and it made my manicure process so much easier and bearable
Dawn B.
Rayland, OH
I grabbed these when I was at JC Penny's at the Sephora counter thinking hey these are on sale and I need the but I really like how well it works. It's quick n easy n they shape great. I will spend an extra dollar or 2 on something that works versus something that I have to spend time on.
Michelle G.
Kennesaw, GA
I usually go to a salon to have my nails done, but situations routinely occur where a little touch up is needed, a little chip or unevenness that I have to take care of myself. This file takes care of these imperfections quickly and without tearing up my manicure. In fact, some of my girlfriends go back to the salon to have theses repaired, but I save money by whipping out my file. My nails still look great and no one knows the difference!
Gloria S.
Arlington Tx
It works like a nail file but I would say that is doesn't tend to irritate the skin like most do and it's much more precision based where as others are rougher and less exact. Over all it's a great product but you could get by just fine with a different brand or a cheaper one, but keep in mind that cheaper ones don't last as long with this product your getting the whole package.
Lavinia V.
Really very good! It made my nails very strong and tough! I loved the result!
But I think there must be some color option, for us we chose according to our tastes
This will make the product more stylish.
Sofya G.
A wonderful classic nail file. The diamond dust aspect here makes this thing nearly indestructible - I know it'll last me for years without breaking. It does a wonderful job of filing and shaping my nails.
Tatiana S.
Des Plaines, IL
Nice service for everyone. All my family love this products . Good quality and great price . Healthy products for everyone and so nice . I am using this every week. I will buy it again and will recommend to friends.
Dee S.
Love love this nail file! Keep one in my purse just in case and another in each bathroom at home! Does a great job smoothing the nail - unlike other files that leave a rough edge after filing. Would buy this again & would recommend it to anyone looking for a great file!
Sari D.
Just the right size for doing my nails. It is lightweight, easy to hold on to , and washable. I have no problems with it. Yes easy to use and keep clean. Much better because of the size of it. File is reusable. Yes I would if this one breaks or wears out.
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
How long does this nail file last for?