BY DIAMANCEL #33 in Nail Files

An innovative nail file that delivers agility along with the unparalleled abrasive qualities and durability of the diamond. Built by bonding diamonds to a flexible material, this high-performance, long-lasting, washable tool takes nail filing to the next level, with elegance. The #2 file design is the most popular Diamancel nail file, ideal for shaping and maintaining nails of most types. The thin profile navigates effortlessly under and around the nails, and works in all directions. see more...

Buy on Sephora
Jayme H.
Bonne Terre, MO
I have weak nails, and my mother recommended this to me. It is an absolute MUST-HAVE for anybody who grooms their own nails. Toss away your other cheap filers! They are ruining your nails! This DIAMANCEL file is gentle and really cleans up your nail without causing uneven edges or damage.
Maddy E.
Nashville, TN
I love using nail files on my nails. I usually will go get my nails done but for the sake of saving money I will sometimes just tend to my nails at home. Nail files are easy to use and save you money. I would recommend it to others for sure I think it's a great way to save.
Dee S.
Love love this nail file! Keep one in my purse just in case and another in each bathroom at home! Does a great job smoothing the nail - unlike other files that leave a rough edge after filing. Would buy this again & would recommend it to anyone looking for a great file!
Manisha B.
Diamond nail files are very nice and they are super soft on your nails so thats nice. They also last very long so it is worth the money. I do not regret buying it and i really recommend it as a product that you should buy. This is a very nice product and its nice.
Sari D.
Just the right size for doing my nails. It is lightweight, easy to hold on to , and washable. I have no problems with it. Yes easy to use and keep clean. Much better because of the size of it. File is reusable. Yes I would if this one breaks or wears out.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This is a really nice nail filer I really like it and it's a really wonderful product and I would really like to try more product that is like this it's really really nice and great
Angie M.
Traverse City, MI
The files were pretty decent. They held up well over time and left my nails smooth and even. They are a nice lightweight and easy to handle.
Shampagne K.
Binghamton, NY
Another effortless nail file I've come across. It's great and I use it on my daughter when she wants her nails done to
janet b.
Muncie, IN
Absolutely love this file its amazing quickly and easily shapes nails to perfection purchased at a local fleamarket
Randi Kay M.
Gonzales, LA
Love it!!! Last a while as well. Not much else to say. Its a nail file and it does the job
Michela D.
Eagle River, AK
How long does this nail file last for?