BY DIAMANCEL

A uniquely effective, durable, and washable foot-smoothing tool. This revolutionary foot-softening essential features an innovative geometric diamond pattern that removes dead, dry, rough skin with agility and ease-no need for unidirectional filing. Salon-tested for pinnacle performance, the buffer boasts an easy-to-hold rubber handle that provides excellent control. The buffing surface's diamond-infused composition works hard so you don't have to. Save time, effort, and money with this lasting, high-performance must-have. Your remarkably sleek feet will thank you. see more...

David S.
Overall, I'm extremely pleased. This is a tool that I will have for years to come. Although expensive, for the cost of 1-2 pedis, I now have a way of really giving myself a good pedicure and saving myself hundreds of dollars. I was never happy with my diy pedis, now I am. Excellent!
Bridgette B.
Clay, NY
I love this file! My feet are so soft are fresh looking all the time now. I tried the Amope first and was so annoyed at how little it actually did. I then found the Diamancel and got exactly what I wanted! It's worth the money!! You'll love the results.
Leidy Johana Z.
Woodhaven, NY
Amazing product, is very easy to used!!! After using i feel like brand new person ajjaja especially in the summer time that our feet are always exposed, i bought online and im very happy with my purchase
Natalie C.
Diamancel's foot files and buffers are really the best out there.  I love these for weekly maintenance and have a few different ones with varying levels of coarseness.  They are very expensive but worth it for sure!  I have recommended these to others and they have loved them as well.
Nayadira P.
Love this scubber for the calluses on my heels! It not only gets rid of them  but also smoothes out the heel as it eliminates the dry spots. I truly enjoy this product for mini stay at home pedicure days!
Alexis L.
El Paso, TX
This is a really good foot file it's easy to use and very safe as well it's also very sharp where it needs to be and gets all the dry skin off faster than most foot files
Cheyann M.
Porter, TX
Love the foot buffer! Leaves my feet and heals feeling like they just left the salon. Only con is having to do it yourself! This was my first time using this product, I got it Ulta I believe! I would buy it again
Gianna B.
Works amazing!!! Never thought this would work but when I went for it, it was miracles. My nail salon nearby has one and uses it on me for pedicures and my feet look brand new every time! I would definitely recommend and would buy again
Angelica V.
This is for personal use only. As a nail technician I cannot use this as my client for safety reasons. But I definitely recommend it if you have cracked heels. Just be careful on using it because it use it too much you might hurt yourself.
Almira T.
Dover Plains, New York
I purchased this after reading reviews. I was not disappointed! This has been a great addition to my arsenal of footcare!

Sephora