DIAMANCEL Diamond Files Foot Buffer File #10

by Diamancel

Diamancel was founded in 1994 by Ginette Godbout, a professional in the beauty business for 30 years. Specializing in manicures and pedicures, she was frustrated with the lack of high-end tools available in her industry. She researched the diamond, inspired by its durability, in hopes of creating the ultimate filing instrument that would become the 'Rolls Royce' of all mani/pedi essentials. Capturing its tough-yet-beautiful qualities, Godbout created an innovative line of genuine diamond files for professionals and consumers, each designed for different nail types: natural and sculptured. The brand also features foot callus files for smoothing rough, dry skin. When it comes to investing in spa-quality nail care, Diamancel is the gold standard.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DIAMANCEL Diamond Files Foot Buffer File #10!
Ruby K.
El Paso
Este producto es genial para nosotras las personas que tenemos las plantas de los pies muy sensibles , yo huso zapatos libres en tiempo de calor y soy muy de que se me agrietan los talones , una pasada con esta lija y OMG quedan divinos los talones , super suaves , y fácil de manejar .
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
Once you use a Diamcel product, you will never turn back. I got a bunch of these to try when I worked in the cosmetics industry and I haven't strayed from them since. They're so gentle on your skin, allow you to slough off dead skin, leaving your feet soft and smooth without over shaving off the skin and leaving your feet tender. I know they seem pricey, but they are absolutely worth the investment.
Jen F.
Quincy, MA
A classic for home foot care. I have been using this or a similar one for longer than I can remember. Feels great on the feet!
Angela W.
Jackson, MN
Definitely gets rid of that rough, dead skin on the bottom of your heel. For best results, soak feet first.
Maria G.
avondale
You don't know what I want a bad guy lol I love it so so cute I don't know why he doesn't let
Traci W.
Brownsville, TX
I've had my Diamancel Diamond Files Foot Buffer File #10 for at least ten years and it's still going strong. The paddle is broad, making quick work of removing yucky dead ski from my feet. I'm still using my first Buffer, and it's working great. I would definitely recommend this product--it's well-priced, effective and long-lasting. A+
LEAR40971 YOLANDA M.
Uso esta herramienta cuando tengo mucha piel muera en mis pies o los de mis clientas, es una buena ayuda y da un acabado suave. La recomiendo.
Mrs B.
Bronx, NY
Está es buena ayuda a quitar toda la piel muerta y no te hace daño... Fácil de limpiar a diferencia de otras.
xoxamiee
Toronto , ON
The best! Very effective and sharp so be careful when using. You see results quickly when using this file and get spa pedicure results! Works best on dry skin, I always wait a minimum of a few hours after a shower before using the file.
Aline D.
Produto muito bom de fácil desempenho acho que deveria usar pedra pomes tbm pra fazeroutras lixas porque o pé fica super macio

Looking for your answer?