BY DIAMANCEL #45 in Callus Removers

An innovative tool that effortlessly smoothes rough edges on the feet. This popular foot file features a geometric diamond pattern that expertly buffs away hard corns and calluses. The agile design allows you to file in all directions for optimal ease of use and remarkable results. This washable must-have will perform effectively for years. see more...

Anjali N.
This file does work, but it takes a really long time to actually remove the calluses and dry skin.  I was hoping for something that would be easier and quicker to use.  It's quite pricey for what it is.  Due to how much time it takes, I really don't use it much anymore -- which is a shame because of the high cost.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I bought this file at Sephora. I have bought many callous removing files, graters, stones, etc. All of these products either dull quickly or are too time consuming. This product recommends that you use it on dry skin. The file is slightly flexible. It removed my heel calluses well with not a lot of work. It leaves your heels smooth with no roughness. I have read that this file lasts a long time. I would hope so since the price was 38.00. I think it works great.
Ashley S.
Realllllly not worth the price. I found a better scrub from the tried and true pumice stones and even those black scrubbers. Not sure what the gimmick is with these but they were just so so.