Diamancel  Diamond File

Diamancel Diamond File

BY DIAMANCEL

Discover Diamond’s long-lasting superior abrasive files and foot buffers. No need to get a workout filing - Diamond will do the work for you. Each flexible file has been designed for specific nail types to beautifully shape and enhance both natural and sculptured nails. see more...

• Is this type of nail file better, the same or worse than ...1 Answers
  • Can you find these in stores or only online?1 Answers
  • Can you find these in stores or only online?1 Answers
Diamancel  Diamond File
Diamancel Diamond File
  • "This is super sturdy and works great on smoothing out my nails." in 1 review
Marissa B.
new york, new york
for years I was using those big, thick, bulky nail files and after picking this up I will NEVER go back. This file allows you to get fantastic precision and shape almost effortlessly. I do my own nails and it can be a little hard not to over file sometimes. This is so precise and great to use I LOVE it.
Danbee K.
Diamond files last forever if you take care of them right. I don’t remember where I got mine but it’s nice that I can just throw it in my purse and I have a nail file on hand!
Vera S.
Boston, MA
I got this nail file as a gift, and I really like it.  It files my nails really well, and it does so quickly.  I do my own nails, so this has been a huge help!
Lesley M.
Anyone else remember the Bliss spa catalog? I bought my diamancel file from that, at least 10 years ago, and it's still in perfect shape. Amazing value for the price.
Ilianny C.
Bronx, NY
I thought about purchasing this file and the #3 for a long time and was only hesitant because of the price. I decided to take the plunge and get both files and have no regrets. I like to do my own manicures and pedicures (have yet to find a nail technician who can perform the services the way I like and at a resonable price) so I use the files a lot. What did it for me was knowing that I won't have to replace these files for many years which saves money in the long run if you're like me and find your traditional emory boards/salon files become dull quickly.
Chelsea R.
Indianapolis, IN
This file quickly helps to shape the nail without doing too much pulling and without creating any snags or broken/cracked brittle nails. It's very gentle and can take away alot of length in just seconds. It's very powerful and a must have tool for anyone, whether your nails are short, long, brittle, strong with good or bad nail beds and like to file or have a hard time filing! It doesn't matter who you are, you need these in your life!
Fariha G.
Troy, MI
This file is perfect for making sure nails don't get split or break. I always prefer filing my nails as opposed to using clippers because I like keeping a medium length on my nail. Clippers always cause breakage and I like the shape and length I get to keep with using a diamond file!
Samantha M.
Starkville, MS
These files are amazing. They workso wellthey are just super difficult for me to find. They are also super easy to break if you're too rough with them. These allow for many uses before the product is worn down and can no longer file your nails
Tayler W.
You purchase one of these and i guarentee you wont be purchasing another file for a long time unless you lose it! Very high quality and maintains the grooves to always give you a nice file as if it was brand new!
Linda F.
Saint Louis, MO
These files are good because they are sturdy and can be used several times before replacement is necessary.  I have multiply files so that I can carry them in my purse and have spares around the house.  I would recommend
nicole w.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I can never seem to find a good nail file, is this worth the price?
Mariel A.
Mount Dora, fl
Want to know if it is worth it and where to find it?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find these in stores or only online?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find these in stores or only online?
Mariel A.
Mount Dora, fl
Want to know if it is worth it and where to find it?