BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean Ages 2+.

Developed with Pediatric dermatologist for kids' perfect skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Ivon C.
Somerton, AZ
Very gentle product for kids. Affordable price and smells great. Many to choose from can be found at Wal-Mart target or any other drug store
Olga A.
Philadelphia, PA
I've used this on my niece and she loves it. There were times when the water would run into her eyes but it wouldn't cause tears or burning.
Whitney S.
Saltillo, TX
I got this for my son but he has such sensitive skin that it did not work for us but i think it would work if you have a mild sensitive skin.
Samantha  F.
Use this for when I just need a quick bath. Also let the kids use it. I feel like if it gets into their eyes it will still burn tho.
Rachel J.
Frankfort, KY
This is the perfect go to if you have kids! My kids love it and it leaves their hair feeling soft too! Great product and great price!
pamela e.
Weston, FL
Im not a kid but its great leaves hair silky smellung great so smooth and if it falls on my eyes it doesnt irritate which is amazing
Breanna S.
Lapeer, MI
My son uses this and we absolutely loves the way it smells. We have been usuing it for a few months now and dont plan on switching
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
I brought it for my kids and it was amazing and smell so so good ...... the only thing I didn't like it was that I had to use a lot
Porshai P.
Rockford, IL
it helps the skin stay soft&smooth and it keep the skin fresh and smelling good and it last all day and its been around for years
Heidi H.
I live to use dial for my kids it smells so good I get mine from Walmart it's cheap yes it's long lasting the smell is amazing
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!