BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean Ages 2+.

Developed with Pediatric dermatologist for kids' perfect skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use both types of the Dial kids. The Dial Kids Peach hair and body, (for 2 yrs and up) I use on my 3 yr old and I use the gentle hair and body wash (yellow for 0-2 yrs old) on my 5 month old. I love them!!! These work great and they are from a brand I trust! They have had zero skin reactions from these products! 👍😊" in 69 reviews
  • "I love this. It smells amazing! Has a nice lather, and leaves my kids skin and hair super soft! My little ones have very sensitive skin and hsve never had any sort of reaction to this. I'm glad i made the switch." in 18 reviews
  • "I've tried this product recently on my daughter for the first time and I actually like it. It doesn't make her skin dry and it smells good too." in 8 reviews
Kimberly W.
I love using dial on my kiddos. It's tear free and they like the way it smells. They ate very picky about the smell of their soaps. It's this or the Aussie children's soap all the way !
My kids have used this product, even my 5 year old son. They all love the fruity smell. I really like to have this on hand since it can be used for children, and it's tear-free. The bathroom always smells nice after they've had a bath, so that's a plus.
Krissy B.
Titusville, FL
This kids body wash smells absolutely delicious. My daughter loves it and even though the scent is strong, it doesn't seem to irritate her sensitive skin. Great product for the price!
Lorena D.
Its ok it dried out my kids skin. It smells really good but other than that I was disappointed. It was very inexpensive so I really didn't feel cheated. I will not be buying this again.
DAICY C.
i love the smell of this!!
and my son does too!! I like the fact he can use it as a shampoo and body wash!!!
i love the smell of this!! and my son does too!! i like the fact he can use it as a shampoo and body wash!!!

cristina c.
Big Spring, TX
this body wash is in my top because it leaves me my very shiny and healthy, with curpos and clean hair, as if the beauty salon not hesitate to buy it because the price is worth every dollar
Caroline R.
My son was only able to use Johnson's and Johnson's for a long time but he is actually able to use this and he loves it! He feels like a big boy which is huge.
Arielle m.
Mckeesport, PA
I love the advent of this body wash for my kids! It leaves them smelling so fresh and good! It cleaned them very well and the scent lasts a good bit of time!
Christy p.
My girls love the scent of this soap, however it doesn't produce the suds like many other brands.  It's hard to find a great soap for small children.
Rebeca N.
Lynwood, CA
Bought this for my niece to use and it was horrible. It irritated her eyes and made her skin dry. Her skin felt waxy and it was a disappointment for me.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!