BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean Ages 2+.

Developed with Pediatric dermatologist for kids' perfect skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use both types of the Dial kids. The Dial Kids Peach hair and body, (for 2 yrs and up) I use on my 3 yr old and I use the gentle hair and body wash (yellow for 0-2 yrs old) on my 5 month old. I love them!!! These work great and they are from a brand I trust! They have had zero skin reactions from these products! 👍😊" in 69 reviews
  • "I love this. It smells amazing! Has a nice lather, and leaves my kids skin and hair super soft! My little ones have very sensitive skin and hsve never had any sort of reaction to this. I'm glad i made the switch." in 18 reviews
  • "I've tried this product recently on my daughter for the first time and I actually like it. It doesn't make her skin dry and it smells good too." in 8 reviews
Karina P.
Midland, TX
I recently switched over to dial soap I would use dove and I must say dial is hands down the best body soap. It leaves my skin soft and smelling good for a long time! I would recommend dial soap to anyone!
Karisa S.
Billings, MT
I like this for the kiddos. It smells good and I love that I need one product for head to toe. It's the only kid shampoo we buy, but I think they are outgrowing it and are ready to just use adult products.
Kassidy A.
Rostraver Twp, PA
I use this on a regular basis for myself and my toddler! It is very natural and smells free of harsh chemicals with a light scent that stays on the body, I use this for my daughters hair as well and hers is soft and I really like it!
Bettie W.
My kids and I love this body and shampoo wash. My boys can wash their hair and their body with the same product which is great and it smells awesome. After they use it I always tell them now your peachy clean and they just laugh.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
I use this for my kids and they love the scent of it ! I love how clean it makes them smell, it's also a great quality product. It lathers well & the price is great!
Davey W.
Albuquerque, NM
My kids just love dial body wash. It's their favorite by far. They use it all the time so it's great that it comes for a great price. The sweet peachy smell is long lasting. I'd definitely recommend this product.
Ericka W.
Washington, DC
I bought this for my 3 year old and ended up using it myself. I got it from my local Harris teeter for about $5. It lasted about a month so I'll say it was worth the price. I would definitely buy this again.
Kaitlyn M.
Culpeper, VA
This product smells so good and works wonders for everyone in the house -though we do buy "grown up" ones too i like to use this one cause it doesn't leave my skin dry like other body washes tend to do
Rebecca B.
Maynardville, TN
We buy this often in our house. I love the light peach scent and it gets my boys clean. My youngest has pretty sensitive skin and he is able to use this without side effects.
Erica A.
JOHNSON CITY, TN
I use this product on my 2 year old son and I love it! It is gentle on his skin, easy on his eyes, and smells amazing! I also love that it's a shampoo and body wash!
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!