BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean Ages 2+.

Developed with Pediatric dermatologist for kids' perfect skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use both types of the Dial kids. The Dial Kids Peach hair and body, (for 2 yrs and up) I use on my 3 yr old and I use the gentle hair and body wash (yellow for 0-2 yrs old) on my 5 month old. I love them!!! These work great and they are from a brand I trust! They have had zero skin reactions from these products! 👍😊" in 69 reviews
  • "I love this. It smells amazing! Has a nice lather, and leaves my kids skin and hair super soft! My little ones have very sensitive skin and hsve never had any sort of reaction to this. I'm glad i made the switch." in 18 reviews
  • "I've tried this product recently on my daughter for the first time and I actually like it. It doesn't make her skin dry and it smells good too." in 8 reviews
Elizabeth P.
Brampton , ON
I really enjoy using this on my girls especially when I take them to there swimming lessons. It’s easy cause you can use it as shampoo and body wash. It smells so good and leaves the girls smelling amazing. Definitely recommend this product to parents.
Jenn A.
Calgary, AB
My whole family used Dials Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean while we were camping. It smells amazing and does that job. This is gentle and cleans hair and body well. I would definitely buy this again.
LynDaa D.
producto recomendado para los niños. ya que sie netra en los ojos no arde. deja un olor muy agradable en su piel. no irrita ni da alergias. muy facil de usar. no es toxico por si ellos lo ingieren. es un producto que encuentras muy facil y no es caro para la economia familiar.
Trista M.
Sudbury, Ontario
I love buying this for my kids. It smells great and my daughter doesn't complain when it's time for us to brush her hair after. We use it every bath. you can't beat the price on it either!
Diana G.
I love the scent and that it is great for sensitive skin. I got this awesome product from walmart.ca. Absolutely worth buying for all skin types. It did not give my skin any irritations It lasted for a couple of months and I would recommend it to everyone.
Carol J.
Use este producto lo use con mi primera hija y me gusto mucho, es muy bueno y las madres confiadas pueden comprárselo a sus bebés, es excelente.
Erika B.
en las opciones no hay ningún producto para mujer, todos son de hombre, no puedo opinar sobre un producto para hombres, nunca lo he usado.
Megan D.
Oromocto, NB
This is my favourite product to use on my kids. I absolutely love that it comes in a pump bottle for making bath time that much easier.
Courtney M.
Saskatoon
Love using the baby stuff. Makes my skin soft. I have very sensitive skin so this works great
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!