BY DIAL

Dial® Kids Body + Hair Wash Tear Free Peachy Clean Ages 2+.

Developed with Pediatric dermatologist for kids' perfect skin. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "I use both types of the Dial kids. The Dial Kids Peach hair and body, (for 2 yrs and up) I use on my 3 yr old and I use the gentle hair and body wash (yellow for 0-2 yrs old) on my 5 month old. I love them!!! These work great and they are from a brand I trust! They have had zero skin reactions from these products! 👍😊" in 69 reviews
  • "I love this. It smells amazing! Has a nice lather, and leaves my kids skin and hair super soft! My little ones have very sensitive skin and hsve never had any sort of reaction to this. I'm glad i made the switch." in 18 reviews
  • "I've tried this product recently on my daughter for the first time and I actually like it. It doesn't make her skin dry and it smells good too." in 8 reviews
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
This is a very light and yummy smelling product. We love the fact that it is tear free for our six-year-old daughter. She tends to have sensitive skin sometimes and it seem to moisturize and leave her feeling clean. I would recommend this to parents as it works as explained.
M M.
Springfield, MA
I daughter loves enjoys taking a bath with Dial kids body. So many suds, she loves playing and creating animals with the suds. She also enjoys that its tear free , not so much fears come over her when it gets in her face, plus it smells great. Will be purchasing again.
Kate R.
Wayne, WV
One of my favorite washes for my two kids. Dial is known for killing germs so when I use this I know my kids are getting clean! And it smells sooo good. My kids have sensitive skin and this has never bothered them. Would definitely recommend
Leighann G.
Freeland, PA
This has been my daughters soap for years. She is six now. She has sensitive skin so I tried this and have never used anything else since. It's never givin her or more any problems with her skin. It's terrific and cleans well. And like I said the most important thing is it doesn't irritate her skin in any way which is so important to me. I would highly recommend this soap.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
I am so happy I purchased this product for my boys. They're 2 and 4 and LOVE the smell, and the way the feel after. I love how a little goes such a long way, and its so great for their sensitive skin.

I purchased mine at Wal-Mart.
Kaitee K.
Elkhart , IN
The kids love the smell of this. Its affordable. Its a great body wash and shampoo. Although, I am not sold on the tear free part. My kids cry everytime it gets on their face. Its only with this shampoo/body wash, so who knows.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I really love the soft scent of this body wash. I only gave it 3 stars because I don't like it as a shampoo. I would not purchase this again. It is a dual purpose product, that I don't feel like is successful at both tasks.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a great body wash! It doesn't break my kids out and doesn't have a strong odor. It is very affordable as well. I haven't used it as a shampoo, but as a body wash it is great! I highly recommend.
Amanda F.
Camas, WA
I purchased this shampoo for my 3 year old daughter. I prefer the tear free shampoo since she is very sensitive to soaps. This is hypo-allergenic and smells fabulous. I just wish it had some conditioning property for her hair.
MICHELLE S.
Staten Island , NY
I love trying new body washes and this body wash is perfect because it's gentle enough for my kids to use. It smelled really nice. It suds up really good and makes a lot of bubbles. I give this body wash 5 out of 5 ☆☆☆☆☆ I recommend this product to everyone.
Jamie C.
Oxford , MA
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!