Dialight Dialight Acidic Demi-permanent Haircolor System Gel-creame Color 4.65/4rrv

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

Dialight Dialight Acidic Demi-permanent Haircolor System Gel-creame Color see more...

Buy on Amazon
Very nice product.it doesn't hold the color good and I would recommend if using it for a short amount of time and don't want a permit
erin f.
Bellevue, WA
Has a smell that isn't my favorite. Not pleased with how the product came out of the bottle, got it all over my bathroom!
Tahnya K.
London, ON
I am not a big fan of doing my own hair color, but sometimes I get the urge. It's important to buy brands you trust and L'Oreal offers great quality for a good price. The color goes on evenly and since I choose a shade of brown it was rich. I liked it, but I prefer to go to the salon.
Maria C.
Caracas
i really like the demi-permanent colors, because it gives you a really natural color, its really great to use and its perfect for dying your hair
Megan T.
Amazing feel and leaves your hair really shiny! An amazing colour every single time! Never been disappointed