BY DIAL

Keep your dandruff under control with Dial for Men Body Wash + Dandruff Control Hair Wash. With an advanced pyrithione zinc formula, this 16-oz Dial body wash prevents dandruff flakes and relieves scalp discomfort. With the Dial body wash, you are able to conveniently wash your entire body and wash hair with the body wash, helping you experience a head to toe clean.

Active Ingredients: Pyrithione Zinc (0.95%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates Copolymer, Glycerin, Fragrance, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Polyquaternium-7, Sodium Polynaphthalenesulfonate, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Blue 1, Yellow 5.

NJWendy R.
Highland home, AL
I love this product it is inexpensive and available at a lot of places I use this for my son and he loves not having several different products to bathe with it smells good and also cleans him well I buy all the time and would recommend this product to anyone
Nicole L.
Even though I'm a girl, I love the smell of Dial for Men Body Wash for hair & dandruff formula. It's a two in one system that works great for guys... and allows me to have more room for products in the shower ;)
Kennetra w.
Union Springs, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this for my fiance and he loves it.He says it makes him feel squeaky clean and that fresh smell just fills your nose.When you get in the shower and smell this you won't want to get out.
Melody  Q.
Auburn, IN
My husband uses this and he loves it. Plus it smells manly, which is great because anything floral is no good for him! Also keeps his dark hair flake free! Great product for the price.
Sarah G.
I love the smell of this body wash. My boyfriend uses it. It has a stronger scent so that he doesn't need cologne or anything like that.
Lauren B.
Wildomar, CA
My husband loves this! he says it smells fresh and makes him feel fresh! he doesn't have to worry about the scent fading too much
Sarah C.
Hollis Center, ME
My husband uses this and loved it! It's easy for him that it's for hair and body and works good for dry sculp
Star W.
Aiken, SC
This smells amazing and cleans very well. Good for not only body but hair. I highly recommend this product.