Dial® Yogurt Vanilla Honey Nourishing Body Wash

BY DIAL

Refreshes Thirsty Skin Be sweet to your skin, with a cleansing wash infused with honey and scented with vanilla.  More than enticing fragrance, this luxurious wash bathes your body in moisturizing yogurt protein, and rinses cleanly, to leave your skin feeling sensationally smooth and wonderfully hydrated. What could be sweeter? ;

Dial® Yogurt Vanilla Honey Nourishing Body Wash
  • "My favorite drugstore body wash They all smell great and are very moisturizing. If I don't use a moisturizing wash I get very dry itchy skin and the dial washes are all great! " in 16 reviews
  • "Other body washes I've used that claim to be moisturizing leave my skin tight and dry, but I've never experienced that with this body wash. After using this body wash my skin feels soft, and my skin smells amazing for hours after I get out of the shower!" in 7 reviews
  • "Dial Yogurt and honey is the only body wash I can use. I have sensitive skin and am sensitive to smells. For years this has been the only one that doesn't give me hives and/or a headache! If they ever discontinue it, I'll be screwed! It smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling clean, fresh and moisturized." in 6 reviews
Courtney C.
Meridian, MS
I'm allergic to some dial but this is very good! It's not expensive at all and smells great. If you get sweaty it doesn't leave a weird feel to the skin and is very soft and you smells great !
Amber S.
Findlay, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have said it once and I will say it again, this is my favorite body wash. I hate the feeling of gritty body wash. This one leaves my skin feeling refreshed, clean, and moisturized.
Fae A.
Smells great and makes my skin feel smooth after washing with it. I hate how some body washes or soaps make your skin feel like it has a film over it , and I have never had this problem with this body wash.
Sydney E.
Upper Arlington
Smells amazing and is amazing! I never really used body washes before this and I’d just use soap but this body wash works so perfectly to nourish and moisturize my body! I’d definitely buy again because the price is so cheap!!
Brittany R.
I have used this body wash for as long as I can remember. It leaves your skin feeling smooth and smells great. It is very effective and it’s affordable too. I purchase this at either Walmart or target!
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is a great hydrating body wash. It is soft for my skin and it lathers very well. It has a nice scent that isn't too overpowering. Really gives your skin a soft and hydrating feeling all day long.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells so nice but it’s a shame that it makes my skin feel really oily, like I put too much lotion on or something. I prefer to have the true dial clean feeling.
Bobbi V.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
not the worst but not the best body wash product out there. i tried it because i was balling on a budget and there was a sale at my local grocery store so here’s what i think: 1) one of the cheaper body washes in terms of money. 2) it really didn’t feel like it washes away the dirt or moisturized my skin.. it just left my skin smelling better! 3) but with that being said, the smell was very pleasant. it was natural vanilla smell that wasn’t super overbearing 4) soft and gentle on the skin. i like putting it on my hand and just spreading it without using a loofa. those tend to irritate my skin. 5) dialhas a lot of smell options! so you can always try something new
overall: i think i’ve had better body washes and really only like dial for antibacterial hand soaps if i’m being honest because they’re so gentle on the skin.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Every time ive gotten this my skin feels brand new it heals dry skin and refreshes you. I dont really buy this anymore as I havent really seen it at Walmart which is where I do most of my shopping for toiletries. The product does make your skin feel healthy and clean and feeling soft, although it doesnt have much of a smell and I would like a little more smell.
Dana S.
I absolutely love this body wash from the way it feels going on to the way it feels washing off. I used this for everything, but my store stopped carrying the yogurt line and I had to switch which broke my heart because my skin is so sensitive it's hard to find something that not only works but smells amazing on my skin.
Robyn b.
Cincinnati, OH
Does it work
Helen M.
Lynn, MA
Those it compare to doves body wash ?
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
Which is your favorite scent?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do you wish it had more of a scent?