BY DIAL #49 in Body Wash

Treat your skin to Dial yogurt nourishing body wash infused with almond oil and the juicy fragrance of apricot. The body wash is enriched with natural yogurt protein to condition the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth, healthy and yogurt soft.

Dial® Yogurt Apricot and Almond Nourishing Body Wash
  • "This is by far, my favorite body wash. I have used it for many years and the extra nourishing quality is just a plus. It adds to the already wonderful smelling and feeling body wash. It just doesn't get any better than this" in 21 reviews
  • "This makes my skin feel so hydrated and keeps it moisturized. I have very dry skin so this is my go to wash to use on my body." in 8 reviews
Maria Z.
Love the smell of this product I like how it feels when I applied it , but it just didn't feel like it made your skin feel smooth unfortunately . Didn't end up using the whole bottle :(  the price was great. Just was not the fright body was for me .
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this body wash! My skin gets so dry in the in the winter and this is my go to and it’s super cheap! It smells very fresh and not too over powering, hydrates my skin, and leaves my skin feeling very clean, moisturized and not sticky.
Araceli R.
Phoenix , AZ
Smells good. Pricing is great of coarse dial is an inexpensive brand and this body wash does the job ok. I did notice the difference in my skin it wasn’t as smooth or soft As when I usually use my normal dove body wash but it was ok.
Kailey J.
Bettendorf, IA
this product was super nice and hydrating for your skin. I truly enjoyed this product a lot. It made me feel really refreshed after words. But can be a big greasy and a bit messy at times. But it was really nice and cheap.
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
I love this body wash. The smell alone is wonderful. It's thick, which I like and leaves my body feeling very clean. I love this product Dial® Yogurt Apricot and Almond Nourishing Body Wash
Sarah H.
Lake St Louis , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wanted to love this soap so much. The almond brought a sweetness to the scent and made it smell “warm”. However, I ended to having a reaction to this soap and had to stop using it.
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
I absolutely love this particular scent of soap. It’s so fresh. Not to mention, it’s pretty cheap for the quality of the soap you’re getting. I usually buy mine at the local Walmart and it’s always a steal!
June R.
st. louis
Oooh I love this stuff! Smells so yummy and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean but also moisturized! Always a good price too. I’ll be buying again and yes I would definitely recommend.
elizabeth s.
Dallas
This soap smells amazing first of all. I just bought it because I was out but now it’s the only one I use!! it leaves my skin feeling so soft and fresh. I love it!
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
Although I don’t use this all the time, it is a good body wash. It keeps your skin very moisturized and smells nice. Very adorable and can be found at any local store. Definitely recommend, especially for dry skin or if you like a good fragrance staying wash