BY DIAL

Treat your skin to Dial yogurt nourishing body wash infused with almond oil and the juicy fragrance of apricot. The body wash is enriched with natural yogurt protein to condition the skin, leaving skin feeling smooth, healthy and yogurt soft.

Dial® Yogurt Apricot and Almond Nourishing Body Wash
  • "This is by far, my favorite body wash. I have used it for many years and the extra nourishing quality is just a plus. It adds to the already wonderful smelling and feeling body wash. It just doesn't get any better than this" in 21 reviews
  • "This makes my skin feel so hydrated and keeps it moisturized. I have very dry skin so this is my go to wash to use on my body." in 8 reviews
Audrey B.
Gilbert, WV
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite body wash Dial has!!! It has an amazing smell and leaves your skin feeling so smooth and so so so soft !! It is a little pricey for Dial but well worth every penny. I highly recommend this.
Samantha B.
Philadelphia, PA
I LOVE this body wash! My skin gets so dry in the in the winter and this is my go to and it’s super cheap! It smells very fresh and not too over powering, hydrates my skin, and leaves my skin feeling very clean, moisturized and not sticky.
Kailey J.
Bettendorf, IA
this product was super nice and hydrating for your skin. I truly enjoyed this product a lot. It made me feel really refreshed after words. But can be a big greasy and a bit messy at times. But it was really nice and cheap.
June R.
Saint Louis, MO
Oooh I love this stuff! Smells so yummy and leaves my skin feeling fresh and clean but also moisturized! Always a good price too. I’ll be buying again and yes I would definitely recommend.
Destiny H.
Dallas, TX
Although I don’t use this all the time, it is a good body wash. It keeps your skin very moisturized and smells nice. Very adorable and can be found at any local store. Definitely recommend, especially for dry skin or if you like a good fragrance staying wash
Sha D.
I hate to have a body wash that leaves my skin feeling gritty, so this was perfect for me especially considering how sensitive my skin is this worked out perfectly for me leaving me feeling clean and my skin not feeling dehydrated.
Amelia S.
Northville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
This smells amazing! It’s also so moisturizing and inexpensive! This really helped with leaving my skin smooth and bump free so that’s a huge plus. I found this to be a non-irritatant for my excezma, so personally I would call it sensitive skin friendly.
Keely B.
Saint Martinville
One of my all time favorite body wash. Long lasting scent which is fresh Leaves skin feeling clean smooth and refreshing. Very gentle on your skin. I would recommend to others and will definitely be purchasing again.
Brooke C.
Washington Court House
I love this body wash. The smell alone is wonderful. It's thick, which I like and leaves my body feeling very clean. I love this product Dial® Yogurt Apricot and Almond Nourishing Body Wash
Cheyenne H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this particular scent of soap. It’s so fresh. Not to mention, it’s pretty cheap for the quality of the soap you’re getting. I usually buy mine at the local Walmart and it’s always a steal!