BY DIAL

Nutriskin With Fruit Oil&Trade; Glycerin Soap It's Hydration That Starts In Solid Form.&Nbsp; Dial&Reg; Nutriskin Helps Skin Feel Moisturized While Its Clean Rinsing Formula, Infused With Fruit Oil&Trade;, Provides A Healthy Clean. 8 - 4 Oz (113G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 32 Oz (907G) see more...

• Has anyone used this product? Does it dry out your skin o...7 Answers
  • Has anyone used this product? Does it dry out your skin, ...1 Answers
Buy on Target*
Michelle K.
Sterling Heights, MI
I like this soap because of its smell but it does not get very soapy when you want it to you can get it from any drug store. I do like it's price but it does not meet the exceptions i have and I wouldn't repurchase it
Crisol F.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Really great soap, I always use this brand. It's a good quality soap. It leaves your skin feeling nice and moisturizer. It's not like other soaps that leave your skin feeling dry, I would recommend using.
Yolanda L.
I love dial products. I love the freshness of their scents and the long lasting abilities. I also love how it moisturizers my body. I use Thai bar soap daily and I truly love their products. It's affordable and it really works well for me, this is a great brand.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This bar soap is fabulous. This bar smells great. You can buy this product at any store. Best used in the shower. I would buy this again and I would recommend to others.
krizia a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite brand I love it if buy packs and like dozens jaja it's been good doesn't keep me with dry skin nothing like that very good very smooth I do recommend
Jasmine S.
I bought this soap because it was on sale and thought I'd give it a try and ending up loving it.or smells great and doesn't dry out your skin
Dara P.
Katy, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Light soft scent. Moisturizing soap! Love it! Great value from a trusted company! I found mine at target. I would definitely recommend it!
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this product a lot of my hands feel soft and I also use it to clean my face best product ever I could recommend it to everyone
Slady U.
CORONA, CA
This soaps leave you feeling good clean and moisturized with the vitamin E it has. I've that it leave my skin soft and silky.
Jessica G.
Union City, GA
I love it. It is not drying and does not leave a soap film on your skin. Lathers really good.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Has anyone used this product? Does it dry out your skin or irritate?
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
Has anyone used this product? Does it dry out your skin, or irritate?