Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDial
White Antibacterial Soap Bar

Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar

Make your "me" time pampering as well as cleansing with Dial® White Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. Tackle life's messiest moments.

How do I get one ?
Start your review of Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar!
Amanda S.
Huntingdon, TN
Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar uploaded by Amanda S.
Great antibacterial soap! It doesn't dry my skin out like some soaps. I already suffer from psoriasis and this soap doesn't aggravate my skin. It is easy on the pockets and won't break the bank. I love the fresh, clean smell after a shower. I would recommend this soap.
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
My grandparents always used the gold dial soap 🧼 but our family always used safeguard soap and then it got discontinued so we had to find a new soap 😭😭 clearly I’m still not over it 😂 so we switched to Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar. It’s antibacterial so you never have to worry about getting clean. I think the smell is just okay 😐 I’m not super crazy about it but it is what it is. It’s a good price and it lasts for a long time. I have repurchased and probably will continue to repurchase. 8/10 recommend
Tylicia R.
Detroit
I think it's a pretty okay soap if you can't get anything better like Dove or Irish Spring soap. The scent isn't too bad , but it also doesn't give off the cleanest feeling either unless you take a very hot shower and use it a couple times.
Sherri G.
Harrodsburg, KY
Dial white antibacterial bar soap is what lives in the soap dishes all over our home. During COVID, this antibacterial soap is a wonderful option to wash hands throughout the day. To feel clean and fresh, Dial is a great soap to use while showering and bathing.
Laura Sophia G.
South Bend, IN
Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar uploaded by Laura Sophia G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this soap! I I used to use body washes and I have adult acne on my back as soon as I started using this my acne started clearing up. It smells good and leaves you feeling clean and soft. This is also much more inexpensive then all those fancy body washes.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
1,986 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Great price extremely great value. Cleanse as well. There’s not leave a film on your skin.
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,543 reviews
Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Dial is great. The doctors will tell you to get this all day long. It is antibacterial. In any form. I try to keep some on hand.
Natasha B.
My go to body soap. Lobe the fresh scent and I do not have any issue with this soap drying out my skin.
Stephanie C.
Chicago
This soap bar smells good. Leaves a fresh and clean smell/feeling on your body. This is very affordable. Did slightly leave my skin a little on the dry side. I recommend this product.
Melanie P.
Dial White Antibacterial Soap Bar uploaded by Melanie P.
This is a little rough on skin, to compre- dove is better (softer). This is really cheap. Doesn't have the best smell but it does it's job. Overall, im not impressed and would prefer others