Dial® White Antibacterial Deodorant Soap uploaded by Tytiyonna M.

BY DIAL

Description:

The perfect balance of feeling clean & moisturized. Rich, creamy lather; Rinses clean without drying; All day protection.Feel fresh and clean after every bath or shower with this White Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. It smells of ripe fresh fruit and it provides you with smooth, radiant skin. This 4 oz Dial bar soap is designed to leave you feeling clean and refreshed.

Dial® White Antibacterial Deodorant Soap
  • "I love this particular dial bar soap on those most sensitive areas. It's both gentle and refreshing. I always feel clean when I have my dial. " in 13 reviews
  • "i use this all the time! i used to have horrible acne and went to a dermatologist and he recommended using this to dry out my acne. it works amazing. and it smells so good. i will continue to buy it" in 7 reviews
Kathy C.
I like it but it smells like a basic bar soap. I always buy soaps with strong scents, but is still a good product and I recommend it. I buy it but when its the last choice of soap that I'll have to take when the soaps I want are not at the store.
Kristi M.
Lexington , KY
This is always my go to soap for my sink and for my shower. I have really sensitive skin and usually can’t handle scents and colored soaps. This one won’t stain your sink or tub either which is a plus. Lately it’s hard to find at the stores so others must be onto my secret! ;)
Stephanie V.
Seagoville
I have keratosis Pilaris and this is the only soap I use and have used since I was 20! It helps keep everything from flaring and has helped with breakouts on my body! I strongly recommend this for sensitive skin!
Emily E.
Great soap , keeps skin soft for about 24/48 hours , great scent even our toddler uses it , I would definitely be buying this more , super affordable about $1-$4 I would recommend this to anyone looking to switch
trudy w.
comer
i really love this soap! it works really well on a loofa or washcloth, and it is nice enough to use on my face as well as my body. it’s a good alternative to dove soap, and almost the same. i recommend it!!!!!!
Jeannette W.
This particular dial soap was good but nothing beats the original. My skin felt really good after using this and will purchase again as the price is affordable. Would recommend this product.
Courtney C.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoyed the style antibacterial deodorant soap but there was nothing crazy special about it. The color and smell were average. The price and packaging are average as well. I was interested to try this for the antibacterial part of it. I use this whenever there are sicknesses going around the household. I don't hate it but I don't see anything different about this product compared to another average bar of soap.
Tytiyonna M.
Montgomery, AL
My all time favorite soap. This is the only soap that I probably will ever buy consistently. This soap literally cleans me of any odor I may have or just being sweaty from a long day of work. It is affordable and they also come in a variety of scents but this one is my favorite. Fresh and so clean!
Katti M.
Fredonia
I love this soap and it smells all so good and works great but they only bad thing about it is sometime it can cost lot for just two pack or four pack of their bar soap wish ot didnt cost to much for a 2 pack or 4 pack i could undertand it it wash more bars but i would recommend it to family and friends for that fresh clean just got out of rhe shower smell
Mary D.
Always gets the job done!  It does make my skin feel dry afterwards, but lotion helps that.  I mainly use it for stomach and arms which are sensitive to fragrance soaps.  It's always pretty cheap and lasts a long time!  I would recommend!