Dial® Vitamin Boost Lotion Infused Moisturizing Body Wash

Dial® Moisture Balance™. Moisturizing, clean rinsing, rich lather. An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting, lightweight hydration.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Vitamin Boost Lotion Infused Moisturizing Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia
smells good .. feels good touching to your skin and clear your skin even more and gives you this
Honestly best body wash keeps my shin from getting dry and smells so good and super affordable
Methuen , MA
Dial body wash is so good. My skin is soft and smells amazing. I recommend this product
Gloster, LA
Love dial body wash it smells great leaves you feeling fresh it is very very affordable
Nogales
I like this affordable product it’s good and cheap. Love the scent, it’s soft and gentle with the skin , this so the job well, I would recommend it
Gander, NL
Love this body wash! Dial is a brand I trust and no matter what the type, it always works for me. Leaves my skin smooth and fresh feeling.
Plosdorf 13/2, Böheimkirchen
Its so nice and soo goood , because the color is great, and the price is suitable. In terms of size it fits .
Riviere, QC
Je ne l’ai pas aimer au kiwi. Je trouvais que ça sentais fort. L’odeur n’était pas agréable

Looking for your answer?