Dial Vitamin Boost Lotion Infused Glycerin Bar Soap uploaded by Grecia H.

BY DIAL #60 in Bar Soap

New! For Healthy, Soft Skin With Vitamin Complex Amazing B Helps Leave Your Skin Feeling Soft Healthier Skin.&Nbsp; Healthier You. This Lotion-Infused Soap Helps Give Your Skin A Boost Of Nourishment.&Nbsp; The Advanced Formula Contains A Vitamin Complex To Help Leave Your Skin Feeling Healthy And Soft. 3 - 4 Oz (113G) Soap Bars ~ Total Net Wt 12 Oz (339G) Made In Usa see more...

• How long it took your skin to look more healthy ? 1 Answers
Dial Vitamin Boost Lotion Infused Glycerin Bar Soap
I like it but we usually use it as a hand soap. Doesn't make us so clean feeling like the regular solid antibacterial Dial. This one also wastes away quicker but I guess it's because it's glycerin. Its fine for the price.
Arlyn B.
This is my go to soap In the morning. It's so refreshing and leaves your skin so soft. I always buy mine at heb or Walmart. It's very gentle on the skin and isn't harsh at all. I would definitely purchase again.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
This is a good product. I liked the fresh clean scent and the touch of lotion left my skin feeling soft and moist instead of the dry and tight feeling that I usually get from a bar soap. I really like this soap.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am a huge fan of dial and how it fets all that tough dirt off snelks great leaves your skin nice and soft .comes in body washes all scents .ypu get lots of product for your money.
Kristen B.
I like this soap just as much as the fruity scented ones. Glycerin is so gentle on my skin. If I can't get the fruity scent then I get these bars. They're great quality for a great price.
Rasa D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This soap was referred by doctors because I had surgery a d this was the only soap I was allowed to utilize because it is an antibacterial soap I love the smell and would recommend to everyone around got it at target
Alety S.
I like this soap because it gets the job done ✅. I also think it does exactly what it says it does and it cleans the body nicely. The smell is pretty nice and u come out with ur body feeling soft. ✨✨ 4 stars for me.
Lauren T.
Winston Salem, NC
This soap was a perfect fit for my household. I personally tend to not use bar soaps at all because they dry my skin out but this one provided enough moisture that I bought it more than once. My fiance also really liked it and it wasn't too girly smelling for him to use either. I would recommend this as a product that the whole family can use and enjoy.
Caroline S.
I like this soap mainly because it cleans well and is affordable. However, it does not last as long as I could like it to. It seems to have a lot of water in it. I go through one bar in about a week. It's a good soap, but not long lasting.
Lindsey D.
Buffalo, NY
This bar of soap is amazing! its my go to soap, it doesn't only smell good it works awesome! and keeps my body nice and smooth and hydrated. It's a good price to! You can buy it anywhere target is where I got mine. 10/10 would recommend!
Grecia H.
How long it took your skin to look more healthy ?