Dial® Vitamin Boost Hand Soap with Moisturizer uploaded by Brianna S.

BY DIAL

Dial® Healthier Skin. Healthier You®.

Whitney K.
Commerce City, CO
I have an infant, so I feel like I am constantly washing my hands! I am a big fan of Dial, and they are way beyond the original yellow soap bar! First off, this soap smells fantastic! It's a very bright scent, and it's not overwhelming. As I mentioned, I have an infant, so I can't use soaps that will dry out my skin from frequent washing. This soap leaves my hands feeling clean and moisturized. This soap is contasntly stocked in my pantry!
Brianna S.
Smells very good. Who really knows if it really has the vitamins it claims to have in it😜 but it leaves my hands about the same cleanliness and/or moisture as the average hand soap.
Brittney W.
Mesa, AZ
I seriously love this soap. It gets all the dirt off your hands and leave them feeling soft. Plus, you can use it to safely clean your make up brushes
Lexius J.
Killeen, TX
I love the cucumber smell, I love the texture of the hand soup and I like it does not leave a scum on my hands and leave my hands smooth.
Ashley T.
Montville, NJ
Love this hand soap! It smells amazing and it for sure keeps your hands nice and clean! I would definitely recommend this product!
Eklipse V.
San Antonio, TX
Gets the job done and leaves my hands smelling fresh! Also lotion infused so it leaves my hands soft!