Dial® Vitamin Boost Glycerin Soap uploaded by Grecia H.

BY DIAL

Description:

Healthier Skin - Healthier You! Wrap your skin in a lather of Vitamins. Dial Vitamin Boost lotion-infused Amazing B Bar soap gives your skin a boost of nourishment. The advanced formula contains a Vitamin Complex to leave your skin feeling healthy and soft. Vitamin B is a natural humectant that helps draw in moisture and keep skin feeling hydrated. Dial Vitamin Boost Glycerin Soap Bar. New! 8 glycerin bars. For healthy, soft skin. Lotion infused. With vitamin complex amazing B.

Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance, PEG-8, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Panthenol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Juice, Magifera Indica (Mango) Juice, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Yellow 5, Green 3, Blue 1.

• How long it took your skin to look more healthy ? 1 Answers
Katti M.
Fredonia
This way amazing smell and the lotion in the soap made my dry skin smooth and soft like a baby i would recommend this soap to people with sensitive skin to keep their skin moist and smooth and keep it feom drying out bad great procdut i would recommend people to buy it for sure
Desiree S.
I love this soap! Smells lovely and doesn’t dry my skin out. No cons, all pros! I have no complaints. I see nothing wrong with this soap. Very effective. You won’t be disappointed. Super affordable as well in a lack of 3! I’d definitely recommend it.
Magnes A.
I liked the product a lot but it leaves a little dry skin also has many positive things apart from leaving a little dry skin I really liked the product and its smell probably continue to use it and I recommend it. they just have to improve the creaminess
I like it but we usually use it as a hand soap. Doesn't make us so clean feeling like the regular solid antibacterial Dial. This one also wastes away quicker but I guess it's because it's glycerin. Its fine for the price.
Amber J.
Redlands, CA
This dial soap I used on both myself as well as my kids. Does not leave a film on your skin and makes your skin feels moisturized after you are done. Overall would recommend this product do anyone and the price is very reasonable.
Emma P.
As any bar of soap I’ve tried by dial I would have to say it gets the job done. Keeps you feelin fresh throughout the day. It’s very affordable like most soaps and worth every penny. Totally recommend.
Kelley C.
I love the scent of this soap!  It leaves you smelling great.  I found it a little harder to rinse off than most soaps and it leaves you initially with an almost sticky feel.  Stickiness doesn't last after you get out of the shower and I  felt really clean after using this soap.
Christine W.
Kingston
I have used Dial soaps a lot in the past but never one containing glycerin.. I like the addition.. I like the smell too.  It is very effective in fighting bacteria on the skin. Dial soap is affordable and works well.  I would and have recommended it.
Jennifer H.
Jonesboro
My husband uses this soap due to his sensoskip.  I started using it and love it!!!  Leaves you feeling very  clean and refreshed.  Doesn’t leave behind any soapy film. Love this!
veey affordable soap.i would highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
columbus
I love the smell of this. I love the price of this. I love the fact that the bar itself is green. It’s gentle enough to use on my face and body and makes me feel super clean.
Grecia H.
How long it took your skin to look more healthy ?

Amazon