Dial® Vitamin Boost Glycerin Soap uploaded by Grecia H.

BY DIAL

Description:

Healthier Skin - Healthier You! Wrap your skin in a lather of Vitamins. Dial Vitamin Boost lotion-infused Amazing B Bar soap gives your skin a boost of nourishment. The advanced formula contains a Vitamin Complex to leave your skin feeling healthy and soft. Vitamin B is a natural humectant that helps draw in moisture and keep skin feeling hydrated. Dial Vitamin Boost Glycerin Soap Bar. New! 8 glycerin bars. For healthy, soft skin. Lotion infused. With vitamin complex amazing B.

Ingredients: Soap (Sodium Tallowate*, Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*), Water, Glycerin, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, Fragrance, PEG-8, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate (Antioxidant), Panthenol, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Juice, Averrhoa Carambola Fruit Juice, Magifera Indica (Mango) Juice, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Yellow 5, Green 3, Blue 1.

• How long it took your skin to look more healthy ? 1 Answers
Katti M.
Fredonia
This way amazing smell and the lotion in the soap made my dry skin smooth and soft like a baby i would recommend this soap to people with sensitive skin to keep their skin moist and smooth and keep it feom drying out bad great procdut i would recommend people to buy it for sure
Desiree S.
I love this soap! Smells lovely and doesn’t dry my skin out. No cons, all pros! I have no complaints. I see nothing wrong with this soap. Very effective. You won’t be disappointed. Super affordable as well in a lack of 3! I’d definitely recommend it.
Love M.
Inkster , MI
When there’s a dial sale I have to grab a few of these. I love the scent and my partner loves dip bar soap, these one is barely a compromise I like it so much. Like most dial it doesn’t leave a mast residue on my skin so it’s a household favorite.
I like it but we usually use it as a hand soap. Doesn't make us so clean feeling like the regular solid antibacterial Dial. This one also wastes away quicker but I guess it's because it's glycerin. Its fine for the price.
Destiny🍃 G.
The brand it self is great and the smell is amazing pros I think I just named a few cons none it’s effective and not disappointing its super affordable and not expensive at all I would totally recommend
Brittany C.
I use this in the liquid version. It's amazing. Not over drying and the smell is so refreshing, I often buy the blue one too. Great price and often on sale of a percentage more in the bottle free. I'm very sensitive to things so this was great bc it's gentle and my skin didn't have a freak out, one of the only body washes I'll use.
Jennifer H.
Jonesboro
My husband uses this soap due to his sensoskip.  I started using it and love it!!!  Leaves you feeling very  clean and refreshed.  Doesn’t leave behind any soapy film. Love this!
veey affordable soap.i would highly recommend.
Elizabeth F.
columbus
I love the smell of this. I love the price of this. I love the fact that the bar itself is green. It’s gentle enough to use on my face and body and makes me feel super clean.
Darinda G.
Lowville , NY
I am a huge fan of dial and how it fets all that tough dirt off snelks great leaves your skin nice and soft .comes in body washes all scents .ypu get lots of product for your money.
Ko L.
Redding , CA
Makes your body smell soo good. Long lasting smell. Makes you feel refine and refressed so you can go places with confidence that you smell great. Great prices and definitely recommend for others to buy!!
Grecia H.
How long it took your skin to look more healthy ?