BY DIAL #65 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Works great. Has no smells . Easy to use . Its long lasting . Not pricy at all . Recommend buying . Repeated,user.
Tayla T.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I'm the mom of a 4 year old boy and also have extreme anxiety causing OCD. This stuff is a life saver for me! It's super affordable for a good amount and great for my nerves when my kid wants to try to touch every surface in a public bathroom!
Dezarae T.
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Mer L.
Mer L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great hand sanitizer for the office. It does dry my hands out a little but it's a good size and trustworthy brand. I will continued I buy this product for my office and my home. I recommend it if you are in a rush or at work! Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 bars meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Ainsley B.
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
It doesn't leave my hands dry like other sanitizer a tend to do! It smells good and it's smooth
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I like using hand sanitizer, it makes life so much easier. I would say it's effective? But that's just an opinion since I'm not a scientist to check. I would continue to use this product.
Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
Does its job. Doesn't have an overpowering smell so that's good. I bought it at a local grocery store. It's affordable as well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.