BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Good hand sanitizer that is inexpensive but does the job. Works just as well as more expensive germ x.
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Kassandra M.
Works great. Has no smells . Easy to use . Its long lasting . Not pricy at all . Recommend buying . Repeated,user.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I'm the mom of a 4 year old boy and also have extreme anxiety causing OCD. This stuff is a life saver for me! It's super affordable for a good amount and great for my nerves when my kid wants to try to touch every surface in a public bathroom!
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
This is a great hand sanitizer for the office. It does dry my hands out a little but it's a good size and trustworthy brand. I will continued I buy this product for my office and my home. I recommend it if you are in a rush or at work! Dial® Unscented Hand Sanitizer
Crystal O.
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Soap meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Andrea F.
It doesn't leave my hands dry like other sanitizer a tend to do! It smells good and it's smooth
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.