BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Aspen H.
Huson, MT
A small amount goes a long way. Easy to use, affordable, and not a horrible scent.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
We wash our hands all the time with this pto duct and what I like.about it is it dosemt.dry my hands out after.every use . Definitely cleans hands and you do not need to apply alot of soap super.cheap very affordable great for sensitive skin!
Elizabeth N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have used this since I was a child! As someone who is sensitive to most scents, I always loved using an unscented hand sanitizer. You can purchase at any drug store, perfect for everyday use and on the go! Overall, great product. Highly recommend.
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This is the best hand sanitizer you will ever use. It's really inexpensive, gentle on your hands and most importantly, IT DOESN'T SMELL.
Crystal C.
Its ok for most part but the cleanliness feeling just doesn't last long enough for me. It also dries my hands out,
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH
I love dial products, especially the unscented hand sanitizer. No smell, no irritants, and doesn't dry out your hands
Jamie H.
Alturas, CA
Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer is wonderful to use for your hands to kill those pesky germs that lurk on your hands.
Anna B.
This is my favorite brand of hand sanitizer. I truly feel my hands are clean on the go!
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We got this unscented cuz thats all they had at walgreens. Its very affordable and it works great! The smell however is way too strong! Smells like straight alcohol and it almost burns yr eyes rubbing in onto your hands! Yikes! Will try scented next time and see if that helps!
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I hate this product. Yes I work like a regular hand sanitizer but I hate that I takes such a long time to dry. Not only that I feel like it leaves my hand feeling a little sticky umm I just don't like that.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.