BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Lexx O.
Lexx O.
sicklerville, NJ
Love that dial keeps you germ free, but it also leaves my hands extra dry. Its lacking the moisture factor
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Eh it's alright. Smells kind of bad but I suppose it gets the job done. Although sanitizer are really not goo for the general concept of health and really you should just stop being so concerned about being "germ free"
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
To me it has a strong alcohol smell and I hate it, because of the fact it's supposed to be sent free, & all I get is a big wiff of alcohol, & it burns my nose.
Gracie n.
Gracie n.
it has a weird scent even though it's not supposed to be scented.
the texture is very nice tho.
Samantha F.
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
I did not like this sanitizer at all. When I used it I felt like my skin became SUPER dry, but it was also very sticky in texture. It is affordable, but does not compare to any other brands. easy to use, just not satisfying. I will stick to another brand.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
It's is honestly just a like anyother nothing too special. It gets the job done leaves my hands dry
Isabel G.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I hate this product. Yes I work like a regular hand sanitizer but I hate that I takes such a long time to dry. Not only that I feel like it leaves my hand feeling a little sticky umm I just don't like that.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I bought it because I needed soap I dislike the unscented part I feel like I needed something else after using. I didn't feel clean
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Corner brook , NL
Not a fan of this one.I find this to be very sticky and drying. While it's unscented there's still a slight smell to it that's hard to wash off.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Not a huge fan. The product left my hands feeling a little sticky and dry. I did like that there is no scent.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.