BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Kayla V.
Eh it's alright. Smells kind of bad but I suppose it gets the job done. Although sanitizer are really not goo for the general concept of health and really you should just stop being so concerned about being "germ free"
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
I did not like this sanitizer at all. When I used it I felt like my skin became SUPER dry, but it was also very sticky in texture. It is affordable, but does not compare to any other brands. easy to use, just not satisfying. I will stick to another brand.
Valerie S.
It's is honestly just a like anyother nothing too special. It gets the job done leaves my hands dry
Lexx O.
sicklerville, NJ
Love that dial keeps you germ free, but it also leaves my hands extra dry. Its lacking the moisture factor
Gracie n.
it has a weird scent even though it's not supposed to be scented.
the texture is very nice tho.
Ellie R.
To me it has a strong alcohol smell and I hate it, because of the fact it's supposed to be sent free, & all I get is a big wiff of alcohol, & it burns my nose.
Deanna B.
Corner brook , NL
Not a fan of this one.I find this to be very sticky and drying. While it's unscented there's still a slight smell to it that's hard to wash off.
Stephanie T.
Not a huge fan. The product left my hands feeling a little sticky and dry. I did like that there is no scent.
Dazia S.
Elizabeth City, NC
Not really a big fan of this. It irritates my skin sometimes. I don't mind using it, I just can't use it often.
Elayne G.
Surprise, AZ
Very sticky, doesn't feel too good on hands, it dries out really fast and takes all the moisture from your hand with it.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.