BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Amanda F.
I love this! It is so simple and clean. I use hand sanitizer soooo much. It's so great to find one that is not scented and doesn't bother my coworkers.
Yitsel S.
Does what it's meant for. Would use again definitely suggest it doesn't have a strong odor like other hand sanitizers
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Crystal O.
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Soap meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
Elizabeth S.
Pensacola, FL
Love it! The clean smell stays with you and the product itself makes your hands feel completely germ free.
Amanda H.
Groveton , TX
We keep a bottle in our diaper bag for those emergency diaper changes on the go! Definitely comes in handy.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Good soap cleans nice has a good smell feels a little sticky if you don't use enough water but great never the less
Callie w.
My favorite hand sanitizer. Dial is an amazing products. Dosent dry out my skin . Only product I will use
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.