BY DIAL

Buy on Jet.com
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I'm the mom of a 4 year old boy and also have extreme anxiety causing OCD. This stuff is a life saver for me! It's super affordable for a good amount and great for my nerves when my kid wants to try to touch every surface in a public bathroom!
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Crystal O.
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 bars meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Again, i wash my hands a lot and when i can't i always have their hand sanitizer, i like the unscented sometimes or other times go with a scent. It's super nice and feels like my hands are actually clean, they don't dry them out either!
Amanda H.
Groveton , TX
We keep a bottle in our diaper bag for those emergency diaper changes on the go! Definitely comes in handy.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
My son has a heart condition so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hand this is my go to product for hand sanitizer
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.