BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Julia S.
Vestal, NY
While Dial may make decent hand soap, I cannot say the same about its sanitizer. Dial's Unscented Hand Sanitizer left my hands feeling achy and cracked. Even with lotion, this sanitizer was not a great product. Definitely would NOT recommend.
Sheila M.
I really like this Hand Sanitizer. It is perfect for using anywhere you desire too. I use it almost 10-15 times a day. It helps me feel very refreshed. I would choose this product over other hand sanitizers because it is very very refreshing.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
The hand sanitizer jay smells like alcohol, nice and clean. The smell is a little strong at the beginning but it fades away and your hands end up smelling clean. It is very useful to protect you from the bacterias that sprouts you every day.
Sierra C.
Ottawa, KS
I know it's unscented but I use mine not only on my hands but also around the areas I have piercings! It works great, I always carry one in my handbag. Just a quick grab and squeeze before eating or even touching germy doors in public areas.
Laura S.
Las Vegas, NV
A lot of hand sanitizers will completely dry out my hands leaving them very uncomfortable and cracked, but Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer works great without the drying effect others have. I like how it's unscented and also dries completely.
Jennifer Rose S.
Bloomington, IN
How often do you reach for hand sanitizer at your home? Well so have I and it's perfect if you live with folks that are very light sleepers. As it stands, even a small amount movement seems to wake persons. Hand sanitizer works well at 12am
Amanda B.
Winlock, WA
Works well and easy to use! I picked this up at WalMart to keep around the house, in hopes that it would help keep the cold and flu germs at bay. I believe its helped - we've been sick a whole lot less than the year before! Would recommend!
Mike C.
Veradale, WA
Fades cleans and cools almost instantly. Can be found just about anywhere and and is relatively cheap. Great for everyday use and doesn't dry out your skin. My biggest concern for this would be that it leaves a slight stickiness after use.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
The unscented hand sanitizer is my favorite because other hand sanitizer a try to add to many obnoxious smells, but with lotion perfume oils and other fragrances it's gets overbearing so it's nice to have something simple and effective.
Laura B.
Subiaco, AR
Started using dial hand sanitizer at work. It wasn't long after I bought some for home use with 18 grandchildren coming and going and flu and cold season right around the corner can't be to careful. It's a great product and works great
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.