BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Blake D.
Longview, Wa
My little brother got it for school because he thought non-scented would be the best choice in case someone had a sensitivity. It doesn't smell and Im not a scientist but I'm sure your hands get just as clean.
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I hate this product. Yes I work like a regular hand sanitizer but I hate that I takes such a long time to dry. Not only that I feel like it leaves my hand feeling a little sticky umm I just don't like that.
Scott D.
I prefer the unscented hand sanitizer compared to the scented ones. As a working professional you don't want to have too much of a aroma in the office. I use this product 2-5 times daily as needed and it completely gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Diana G.
Oakland, CA
One of the reasons I enjoy this product because it is unscented. Other hand sanitizers would leave your hands feeling dry, but not this one. I use it multiple times around the house during the day. I would say anyone who is looking for a sanitizer should definitely try this one out.
Madison G.
Fairfield, CT
I love it because it is simple and easy to use. It doesn't leave my hands sticky and its super easy to get my hands on at CVS for an affordable price. Compared to other hand sanitizers I just feel more clean but other than that there is not a huge difference in using other brands.
connie c.
Stanford, KY
I always use hand sanatizers, My whole family does and this is great.
It doesn't seem to dry your hands out like most hand sanitizers.
I keep a bottle in my purse to use when I'm traveling Etc. I keep 2 bottles at home in each bathroom. To me that's the best place to use them. ;)
Savannah B.
I used this during the winter in order to stay away from germs. I believe it does its job but it dries your hands out. That is why I don't use it that much. I bought it at walmart. Other products such as bath and body works smell a lot better. But for the price I will buy it again.
Sam T.
Orlando, FL
I'm an artist, so my hands get dirty frequently and i need to make sure and sanitize. i also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all! its very affordable and easy to purchase at any local Walmart or drugstore. I would recommend it through and through!
Lacey J.
Irwin, PA
I keep a bottle in my car. I also keep a small bottle in my living room and in my daughter's room. It is great to use after changing her diaper and before I can get to a sink to wash my hands. I like that my hands do not feel sticky or slimy after use like with other brands.
Michelle R.
Camden, NJ
It's never unscented. I liked it for the most part to be honest. It was a great help for all those days I had my sister's kids over. When I baby'sat for her, I noticed that the kids wanted to wash their hands on their own. I didn't want them making a mess so I got this to help.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.