BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Kate S.
When I am sick this is amazing to use because I can't get out of bed to wash my hands. It works really well and doesn't have an awful smell. I got mine at target and I use it more than my purell. I am very satisfied with how well this product works.
Jessica H.
i have a real bad tolerance to most hand soaps, dish soaps, lotions, and especially bath products. this soap was amazing and didn't cause any reaction what so ever to my skin. i will defiantly be recommitting it to my friends and relatives for this
Anne L.
Hamden, CT
Great regular hand soap! Cleans your hands without any irritating smells! Totally meets the expectations of this product. I use it everyday to wash my hands. I just buy it at my generic grocery store. I am satisied with this product it did its job.
Amanda S.
Keswick, IA
While I love that this hand santitizer doesn't leave my hands smelling like rubbing alcohol, the consistency is very thin and I fill like it always squirts everywhere. It is a good value, but I don't think it is the best choice for hand sanitizer.
Elizabeth N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have used this since I was a child! As someone who is sensitive to most scents, I always loved using an unscented hand sanitizer. You can purchase at any drug store, perfect for everyday use and on the go! Overall, great product. Highly recommend.
Neha S.
This is great to keep at my desk because you never know when you need it. I've used other sanitizers that have too strong of an odor and it's super affordable. I use it everyday especially because it sits near me. will definitely buy this again!
Carly S.
Ellsworth, PA
Dial makes the best hand sanitizer because it always makes your hands smell good and feel clean even if it is the unscented kind. I use it almost everyday and it is super effective and not that expensive. I am overly satisfied with the product!
Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
This sanitizer was perfect for after my baby was born. While we washed out hands frequently, it was nice to also have the hand sanitizer available for those middle of the night diaper changes. This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers to use.
Sally J.
Great sanitizer without the strong scents. Perfect way to kill the germs for people who may have scent sensitivities like myself. Doesn't dry out my skin like other sanitizers tend to do with lots of scents, and I would buy this product again!
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love to keep hand zanitizer with me all the time. Especially with a child don't want her getting sick when it could have been prevented. She loves to pump some on her hand and sometimes likes it with a smell but we mostly prefer it unscented
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.