BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Jennifer B.
I work at a doctor's office so we wash our hands 100 times or more a day using soap makes my hand cold and dry. The hand sanitizer works well and leaves my hands smooth and warm for my next patient. Love the product
rocio s.
I really love this sanitizer that meets my expectations , disinfected and keeps me will not let me an unpleasant aroma.sanitizers generally have very strong or strange smells but this smells good. very satisfied
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
Simple, easy hand sanitizer. Keeps your hands clean. I work with the elderly so it is very important to keep germs and bacteria to a minimum. This helps keep everyone, including myself, safe at work and at home.
Milena O.
Kissimmee, FL
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. I don't like scented hand sinitizer because sometimes it smells bad when used. I bought it at Walmart and absolutely loved it. I usually leave it in the car and I use it every time before I start driving. I am very happy with this product and I recommend it.
Lindsay B.
Dobson, NC
Working in healthcare it is hard for me to use anything scented due to the fact that a lot of patients can have reactions to certain smells. With the unscented dial hand sanitizer I don't have to worry about any strong smells and it keeps me germ free while leaving sticky residue on my hands.
Brianna B.
Exton
As much as it seems weird for it to be unscented, it's actually the best thing. I use hand sanitizer on a daily basis that I get from Bath and Body Works. But after using this, bugs are no longer attracted to me.
Blake D.
Longview, Wa
My little brother got it for school because he thought non-scented would be the best choice in case someone had a sensitivity. It doesn't smell and Im not a scientist but I'm sure your hands get just as clean.
Tawney O.
Clearwater, FL
I really enjoyed Dial unscented hand sanitizer. I have two toddlers so I am constantly worried about germs and keeping the spreading of them down and I really enjoyed that this product doesn't feel sticky and isn't scented. Sometimes the scents can be overwhelming but not with this product
Kee F.
Eure, NC
I appreciate that it has no fragrance! It's consistency is thicker than some other watery brands of sanitizer- which allows for less of a spilling-watery mess. This is my sanitizer of choice! I am always reaching for it when I'm out traveling. I would purchase this product from Dial again.
Mettlin H.
Seattle, WA
Practical, easy and scent free. I have this in every room of my house and love that I can throw it into a cute dispenser and it's only purpose is to clean! No frills, and that's what I want from my hand soap.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.