BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap becomes sudsy very quickly so you know that your hands are becoming clean. It also has a very mild scent, although it says unscented. It just smells like soap. The price is good for the quality of the product. It does dry out my hands if I use it too awesome, so I recommend pairing it with a moisturizer.
Aysia H.
South Hill, VA
nothing special, gets the job done as any other hand soap would, but I do like the fact that its unscented, I purchased mine from Walmart. it was very affordable & I would recommend it to others, like I said it gets the job done
Kayla C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cleanses well and doesn't dry out your hands. It does well when getting rid of any germs. It met my expectations and I would probably use it again. I found it at Walmart. This is a good product for families or schoolteachers.
Cameron C.
I keep this hand sanitizer in a travel size container with me at all times! Every time I touch something out in public I use it. It doesn't make my hands dry or smell horrible like some other hand sanitizers that I've tried.
Katie J.
Chattanooga, TN
It's a great hand sanitizer and doesn't have a smell that's too strong. Is usually pretty cheap so it makes it easy to get and I've noticed most stores carry this product. I would give 5 starts if it fixing dry your hands.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
I keep a full bottle of this in my purse because I'm a germ freak lol. I absolutely love this stuff, it's unscented so you don't get that nasty hand sanitizer smell and it doesn't make my hands dry. Love love love this stuff
Ninoska G.
Providence, RI
I have purchase this soap after getting my new tattoo because i needed something that would be save to use. the product was affordable to buy and it did a great job on maintaining the tattoo sanitize . I would buy the product again with no hesitation. It was save to use and it did not cause any irritation.
Chelsea B.
Warrington, PA
Basic hand sanitizer here. There's nothing special to it but does its job. I personally don't buy it that often because I don't like hand sanitizer but when I do buy it I buy this one. Good product if you use sanitizer.
Candace H.
Greenville, MS
This is an excellent hand sanitizer. Leaves my hands feeling clean and germ free without leaving them feeling sticky. No alcohol smell left behind either!! Also very affordable. I buy this for everyone in my family!!
Jennifer B.
I work at a doctor's office so we wash our hands 100 times or more a day using soap makes my hand cold and dry. The hand sanitizer works well and leaves my hands smooth and warm for my next patient. Love the product
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.