BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
I did not like this sanitizer at all. When I used it I felt like my skin became SUPER dry, but it was also very sticky in texture. It is affordable, but does not compare to any other brands. easy to use, just not satisfying. I will stick to another brand.
Jeremy c.
I used this sanitizer when working in the public service field and coming into contact with multiple people and surfaces all day, I never got sick because I always had dial unscented hand sanitizer to give my hands that emergency cleaning while on the go.
Tiearra T.
i like this product because it sanitizes my hands and leaves no scent. its amazing. Most products have a strong scent of alcohol but this one doesn't. i use this product almost everyday before i eat. i definitely look foward to buying this product again
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I love this sanitizer..... Some scents affect my son's allergies so I was so happy to find Dial had unscented.... It is easy to use and doesn't have the strong scent that other sanitizers have.... I would recommend this product... It is also affordable.
Liz N.
Cumberland, MD
I buy this for the call center I manage at work. We have 30 student employees using phones nightly and germs spread easily. We keep this on hand for people to use as often as they need it--multiple times per night. I buy this by the case each semester.
Chey W.
York, pa
Smells a lot like a hospital but is super alcohol smelling and is not that expensive for a huge amount. It definitely sanitizes and we use it at work a ton. The pump is easy to use and doesn't dispense too much. I would recommend it for retail workers.
Kat T.
I've never had a problem with this product or the company. I have a pet with a really sensitive nose, so this is great for using to wash my hands before and after handling him. It leaves no "soapy" scent on me and washes his scent right off first try.
Ashlee L.
Greenwood, IN
I loved Dial Unscented Hand santitizer because it is the only hand sanitizer I will use. I usually hate them because they leave my hands irritated and burning a little. But i have no problems with Dial's. I will definitely be buying again and again.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
Gets the job done! I like that it dries quickly, and doesn't have a very strong scent. I have a normal size bottle and a travel one that I keep in my bag with me. Especially necessary when you're travelling so prevent getting sick while on vacation!
Cindy A.
I love this hand sanitizer. Unlike most this hand sanitizer isn't sticky at all and it's a plus because it is unscented. I am allergic to a lot of stuff so the unscentedness is good for me. I always grab a bottle or turn when I take a trip to target
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.