BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Brianna B.
West Pittston, PA
I especially love using this while I am at work. I work for a cosmetic counter and am constantly sanitizing my hands.. This does not dry my hands out like most do and the best thing is, no harsh smell! Good for me and my clients!
Aysia H.
South Hill, VA
nothing special, gets the job done as any other hand soap would, but I do like the fact that its unscented, I purchased mine from Walmart. it was very affordable & I would recommend it to others, like I said it gets the job done
Kayla C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cleanses well and doesn't dry out your hands. It does well when getting rid of any germs. It met my expectations and I would probably use it again. I found it at Walmart. This is a good product for families or schoolteachers.
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap becomes sudsy very quickly so you know that your hands are becoming clean. It also has a very mild scent, although it says unscented. It just smells like soap. The price is good for the quality of the product. It does dry out my hands if I use it too awesome, so I recommend pairing it with a moisturizer.
Katie J.
Chattanooga, TN
It's a great hand sanitizer and doesn't have a smell that's too strong. Is usually pretty cheap so it makes it easy to get and I've noticed most stores carry this product. I would give 5 starts if it fixing dry your hands.
Cameron C.
I keep this hand sanitizer in a travel size container with me at all times! Every time I touch something out in public I use it. It doesn't make my hands dry or smell horrible like some other hand sanitizers that I've tried.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
I keep a full bottle of this in my purse because I'm a germ freak lol. I absolutely love this stuff, it's unscented so you don't get that nasty hand sanitizer smell and it doesn't make my hands dry. Love love love this stuff
Chelsea B.
Warrington, PA
Basic hand sanitizer here. There's nothing special to it but does its job. I personally don't buy it that often because I don't like hand sanitizer but when I do buy it I buy this one. Good product if you use sanitizer.
Ninoska G.
Providence, RI
I have purchase this soap after getting my new tattoo because i needed something that would be save to use. the product was affordable to buy and it did a great job on maintaining the tattoo sanitize . I would buy the product again with no hesitation. It was save to use and it did not cause any irritation.
Jennifer B.
I work at a doctor's office so we wash our hands 100 times or more a day using soap makes my hand cold and dry. The hand sanitizer works well and leaves my hands smooth and warm for my next patient. Love the product
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.