BY DIAL

Michele M.
Michele M.
We love using Dial unscented hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean, especially when we are on the go. Being a mom of three kids, I do not leave the house without hand sanitizer, and use it everywhere we go. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Paige L.
Paige L.
Woodville, OH
I love hand sanitizer. I have a germ problem so i am either always washing my hands or apply the hand sanitizer. Although i do not mind scented kinda i would prefer unscented. Dial has very many products i love and the hand sanitizer is definitely my favorite.
Carmen S.
Carmen S.
I like using this product since I take care of the garden and three cats. Changing food plates can become a problem so I am happy sanitizing my hands with this product. I use it many times, I have it in the kitchen and bathroom. I like using it and it works.
DiMond H.
DiMond H.
Glendale Heights, IL
I like using unscented hand sanatizer because other products are scented and it smells really chemically and it burns my nose. Unlike this product which has no smell, doesnt smell like chemicals. I like it and my mom usually buys this kind of Hand Sanitizer.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Modesto, CA
I have bottles upon bottles of hand sanitizer around my house to use. I often have animals around who are less than sanitary. I get it at the local store and it works well. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I am pretty happy with the result from it.
Katherine C.
Katherine C.
This is my family home soap, i love the container because it make this really cool foam when you push and make more easy and fast when you go to wash your hands. I like the smell of the product and have a really awesome quality, I trully recoment this soap.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Federal Way, WA
I remember I first got this product when I got a new piercing years ago, because it supposedly cleans very well and it sure did. I enjoyed the product, it said unscented and it barely had a scent. I love sanitizers and I use it very often. I would buy again
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
By unscented, this means that it does have the strong smell of sanitizer, but no extra add-ins. I like that. I prefer not to have extra smells trying to mask the original scent. It is very affordable and does the job well. I would definitely buy this again.
Fidelle S.
Fidelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Always buying Dial for hand sanitizers for school. Cheap, and smells good too! Used it all of high school, although some scents smell weird, there were some that were just my favorite. Like the purple one smells really good. Would definitely purchase again.
Mackenzie C.
Mackenzie C.
Pueblo, CO
My younger brother has health problems so we use this all the time in my house. The scented ones tend to be to much. I think it's pretty effective in killing the germs and it definitely has done a better job then most brands. I would and do buy this often.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.