BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Carly S.
Ellsworth, PA
Dial makes the best hand sanitizer because it always makes your hands smell good and feel clean even if it is the unscented kind. I use it almost everyday and it is super effective and not that expensive. I am overly satisfied with the product!
Amanda S.
Keswick, IA
While I love that this hand santitizer doesn't leave my hands smelling like rubbing alcohol, the consistency is very thin and I fill like it always squirts everywhere. It is a good value, but I don't think it is the best choice for hand sanitizer.
Jennifer W.
Waukesha, WI
This sanitizer was perfect for after my baby was born. While we washed out hands frequently, it was nice to also have the hand sanitizer available for those middle of the night diaper changes. This is one of my favorite hand sanitizers to use.
Amanda B.
Winlock, WA
Works well and easy to use! I picked this up at WalMart to keep around the house, in hopes that it would help keep the cold and flu germs at bay. I believe its helped - we've been sick a whole lot less than the year before! Would recommend!
Katia P.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I love to keep hand zanitizer with me all the time. Especially with a child don't want her getting sick when it could have been prevented. She loves to pump some on her hand and sometimes likes it with a smell but we mostly prefer it unscented
Mike C.
Veradale, WA
Fades cleans and cools almost instantly. Can be found just about anywhere and and is relatively cheap. Great for everyday use and doesn't dry out your skin. My biggest concern for this would be that it leaves a slight stickiness after use.
Tiearra T.
i like this product because it sanitizes my hands and leaves no scent. its amazing. Most products have a strong scent of alcohol but this one doesn't. i use this product almost everyday before i eat. i definitely look foward to buying this product again
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I recommend this produce due to the fact that it has no scent and I believe it works like it should. I use it whenever we need something to clean our hands when soap or a sink is not provided. I am satisfied with the produce because it met my expectation and did not smell and I felt my hand felt cleans and fresher after use.
Laura B.
Subiaco, AR
Started using dial hand sanitizer at work. It wasn't long after I bought some for home use with 18 grandchildren coming and going and flu and cold season right around the corner can't be to careful. It's a great product and works great
zora j.
Novi, MI
I was really disappointed when I smelled this it is not unscented and it actually stinks. It is easy to use and pump out. I was expecting so much more than what it gave me. It does not compare very well because i don't want my hands to smell like chemicals so instead i use bath and body works which is so much better.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.