BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Molly S.
I use this frequently at work. Keeps you feeling clean. Isn't harsh on the skin. Smell isn't overwhelming.
Virginia C.
Me ha gustado bastante me parese que no tiene aroma tan fuerte de alcohol no me quedan pegajosas las manos
Alisa C.
Works great and doesn't smell terrible. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an on the go clean.
Cynthia C.
I love that it doesn't feel sticky, or with a weird sensation on my hands! Also like that is unscented ;)
dakota t.
Dial is the hands down best sanitizer out there. I love it, it makes you feel clean and germ free!
Leticia G.
el olor a alcohol no es tan fuerte, el precio es bastante accesible, la. Presentación es muy buena
Santana B.
I prefer the unscented version. Easy push spout. It can leave hands feeling dry if used too often.
Carolina F.
This one is really practical, smells good and lasts a lot of time, also you could refill it ;)
Vivian L.
Love using Dial hand sanitizer it has no particular smell but leaves ur hands fresh and soft.
Nyomi A.
Does not smell as bad as other sanitizers, also leaves hands feeling nice, not dry and sticky
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.