BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Puerto Rico
I always keep one of these in my car. I love that it's unscented since I tend to get allergy by strong smells.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
A very good product for hand hygiene , especially if you have to wash them constantly and fast and effectively
Johanna O.
Johanna O.
Clinton, OK
It's a cheaper brand but it actually works very well! I have used it many times before! It work well for me!
Juliette B.
Juliette B.
Montreal
I love it, because I really feel that there's almost no bacterias left on my hands before eating or anything
Mary V.
Mary V.
Este producto es especial ya que cuenta con un aroma muy rico y se siente muy fresco a la hora de tilizarlo
Molly S.
Molly S.
I use this frequently at work. Keeps you feeling clean. Isn't harsh on the skin. Smell isn't overwhelming.
Virginia C.
Virginia C.
Me ha gustado bastante me parese que no tiene aroma tan fuerte de alcohol no me quedan pegajosas las manos
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
I love that it doesn't feel sticky, or with a weird sensation on my hands! Also like that is unscented ;)
Alisa C.
Alisa C.
Works great and doesn't smell terrible. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an on the go clean.
dakota t.
dakota t.
Dial is the hands down best sanitizer out there. I love it, it makes you feel clean and germ free!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.