BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
A K.
The smell is good. My hands always feel clean after I've used this product. My children use it too. It works great!
Taneil L.
A great product! Does not leave the skin feeling dry or irritated. A nice, clean scent. Very nice, and affordable.
Micheel G.
Este producto me gusta mucho es muy bueno si deja limpias las manos huele bien y deja fresas y suaves las manos.
June Melissa R.
I love this soap for its rich smell and makes me feel with fresh hand. It reached my expectations without a doubt
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
I always keep one of these in my car. I love that it's unscented since I tend to get allergy by strong smells.
Samantha R.
A very good product for hand hygiene , especially if you have to wash them constantly and fast and effectively
Kailey G.
Harvest, AL
This is a simple hand sanitizer to use for your bathroom or kitchen. It does not give off a gross smell either.
Johanna O.
Clinton, OK
It's a cheaper brand but it actually works very well! I have used it many times before! It work well for me!
Juliette B.
Montreal
I love it, because I really feel that there's almost no bacterias left on my hands before eating or anything
Mary V.
Este producto es especial ya que cuenta con un aroma muy rico y se siente muy fresco a la hora de tilizarlo
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.