BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
A K.
The smell is good. My hands always feel clean after I've used this product. My children use it too. It works great!
June Melissa R.
México
I love this soap for its rich smell and makes me feel with fresh hand. It reached my expectations without a doubt
Micheel G.
Este producto me gusta mucho es muy bueno si deja limpias las manos huele bien y deja fresas y suaves las manos.
Samantha R.
A very good product for hand hygiene , especially if you have to wash them constantly and fast and effectively
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
I always keep one of these in my car. I love that it's unscented since I tend to get allergy by strong smells.
Kailey G.
Harvest, AL
This is a simple hand sanitizer to use for your bathroom or kitchen. It does not give off a gross smell either.
Johanna O.
Clinton, OK
It's a cheaper brand but it actually works very well! I have used it many times before! It work well for me!
Juliette B.
Montreal
I love it, because I really feel that there's almost no bacterias left on my hands before eating or anything
Mary V.
Este producto es especial ya que cuenta con un aroma muy rico y se siente muy fresco a la hora de tilizarlo
Virginia C.
Me ha gustado bastante me parese que no tiene aroma tan fuerte de alcohol no me quedan pegajosas las manos
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.