BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Kailey G.
Harvest, AL
This is a simple hand sanitizer to use for your bathroom or kitchen. It does not give off a gross smell either.
Samantha R.
A very good product for hand hygiene , especially if you have to wash them constantly and fast and effectively
Stephanie V.
Orlando, FL
I always keep one of these in my car. I love that it's unscented since I tend to get allergy by strong smells.
Juliette B.
Montreal
I love it, because I really feel that there's almost no bacterias left on my hands before eating or anything
Johanna O.
Clinton, OK
It's a cheaper brand but it actually works very well! I have used it many times before! It work well for me!
Mary V.
Este producto es especial ya que cuenta con un aroma muy rico y se siente muy fresco a la hora de tilizarlo
Molly S.
I use this frequently at work. Keeps you feeling clean. Isn't harsh on the skin. Smell isn't overwhelming.
Virginia C.
Me ha gustado bastante me parese que no tiene aroma tan fuerte de alcohol no me quedan pegajosas las manos
Cynthia C.
I love that it doesn't feel sticky, or with a weird sensation on my hands! Also like that is unscented ;)
Alisa C.
Works great and doesn't smell terrible. I would recommend this to anyone looking for an on the go clean.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.