BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Amber G.
Modesto, CA
I have bottles upon bottles of hand sanitizer around my house to use. I often have animals around who are less than sanitary. I get it at the local store and it works well. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I am pretty happy with the result from it.
Carmen S.
I like using this product since I take care of the garden and three cats. Changing food plates can become a problem so I am happy sanitizing my hands with this product. I use it many times, I have it in the kitchen and bathroom. I like using it and it works.
Paige L.
Woodville, OH
I love hand sanitizer. I have a germ problem so i am either always washing my hands or apply the hand sanitizer. Although i do not mind scented kinda i would prefer unscented. Dial has very many products i love and the hand sanitizer is definitely my favorite.
Samantha F.
Spencer, OH
I did not like this sanitizer at all. When I used it I felt like my skin became SUPER dry, but it was also very sticky in texture. It is affordable, but does not compare to any other brands. easy to use, just not satisfying. I will stick to another brand.
Mackenzie C.
Pueblo, CO
My younger brother has health problems so we use this all the time in my house. The scented ones tend to be to much. I think it's pretty effective in killing the germs and it definitely has done a better job then most brands. I would and do buy this often.
Chey W.
York, pa
Smells a lot like a hospital but is super alcohol smelling and is not that expensive for a huge amount. It definitely sanitizes and we use it at work a ton. The pump is easy to use and doesn't dispense too much. I would recommend it for retail workers.
Stephanie P.
Cumming, GA
Gets the job done! I like that it dries quickly, and doesn't have a very strong scent. I have a normal size bottle and a travel one that I keep in my bag with me. Especially necessary when you're travelling so prevent getting sick while on vacation!
Katherine C.
This is my family home soap, i love the container because it make this really cool foam when you push and make more easy and fast when you go to wash your hands. I like the smell of the product and have a really awesome quality, I trully recoment this soap.
Anne L.
Hamden, CT
Great regular hand soap! Cleans your hands without any irritating smells! Totally meets the expectations of this product. I use it everyday to wash my hands. I just buy it at my generic grocery store. I am satisied with this product it did its job.
Cindy A.
I love this hand sanitizer. Unlike most this hand sanitizer isn't sticky at all and it's a plus because it is unscented. I am allergic to a lot of stuff so the unscentedness is good for me. I always grab a bottle or turn when I take a trip to target
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.