BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Haleigh B.
We use this in my retail store and I swear I use it after cashing out each customer, so multiple times a day. I did not get sick once last year and I think it's because I used this. Very satisfied with the outcome and planning to buy more before classes start in sept.
Megan M.
Halifax, MA
Dial hand sanitizer does what it says on the package. It leaves hands germ free and is unscented. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it tends to leave my hands a bit oily after use. I don't tend to use it much, as other brands don't leave that oily feeling.
Diana R.
I enjoyed using this product because in a pinch I had to pick up some hand sanitizer, I use this pretty regularly, I have it sitting on my side table in my room. It lived up to what I expected meaning no sent and it dried quickly. Overall this is a very good product.
Bree P.
Hopkins, MN
Our family uses this hand sanitizer daily. We have a dog and two young boys so we are constantly using this especially during the summer month. We purchases this at our local target. It is pretty similar to most unscented products. I would purchase the product again.
Hailey S.
I hate the smell of regular hand sanitizer. But to my surprise it doesn't smell like regular hand sanitizer. I use it on a daily basis and i keep it in my car for my friends and family to use when they are with me.Overall i love it and would definitely use it again.
I personally like dial soap a lot. It makes me feel clean and it does not dry my skin out. It is soft, and it has a great overall texture to it while scrubbing my hands. It's rather affordable and I would definitely recommend this product to other potential buyers.
Kim H.
Cincinnati, OH
Going through chemo for breast cancer, I was very sensitive to smells, and concerned about germs. Most hand sanitizer was scented and made me nauseous. Luckily Dial Unscented was perfect! Visitors could use it and know I was protected, and the smell was negligible!
Brianna G.
Star
I bought a few small bottles and a giant refill bottle. I love that it makes a bigger refill to help save on money and that it makes my hands clean and germ free for my family. Difficulty meet my expectations. Wouldn't trust another brand. Price effective as well .
Alana B.
Central City, NE
Dial hand sanitizer exceeded my expectations. It was thicker than most hand sanitizers. It was easy to open and apply. I use it as needed when a sink is not availible. It was priced well. No it was not expensive. Yes, if I need hand sanitizer I would buy it again.
J G.
Denton , TX
This hand sanitizer is great! It makes my hands feel just as clean as regular antibacterial soap without dryness! It definitely met my expectations and it a pretty reasonable price. I like being able to buy it locally at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.