BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Sarah S.
fort erie, ON
Works great! Makes my hands feel instantly cleaned and refreshed. I bought it at my local drugstore because I just wanted a cheap hand sanitizer.
Deanna B.
Corner brook, NL
Not a fan of this one.I find this to be very sticky and drying. While it's unscented there's still a slight smell to it that's hard to wash off.
Brew P.
Guadalajara, México.
You hace the best of both worlds with this product you have a sanitizer and a soap that makes you mire carefully with Youre hands without bacts
Rolando G.
Es muy bueno para desinfectar las manos y no es incómodo, tiene una larga duración y es muy limpio, no tiene aroma y los aromas me molestan.
Stephanie B.
What I enjoyed most was that it doesn't have fragrance and it really helps removing the dirty of my hands, also it's not harmful for them.
Lauryn G.
It was okay. The scent was really strong and left a weird after feeling on my hands. I wouldn't recommend unless you can handle the scent b
Valerie G.
I used this to take it to college so i can keep myself healthy. Sometimes you dont have soap in the bathroom so i used an hand sanitizer.
Sofía Z.
Mexico
I keep hand sanitizer in my bag at all times, it cleans well and doesn't smell fancy, it is practical and useful to be clean at all times
Maria Rosa G.
Lo uso en el trabajo y me gusta mucho, no te deja olor y no reseca las manos, lo puedes utilizar todas las veces que sean necesarias
Lydivette V.
Puerto Rico
Dissolves fast , does not irritate the skin and does not stink .I get it in a variety of stores at a reasonable and affordable price.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.