BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Deanna B.
Corner brook , NL
Not a fan of this one.I find this to be very sticky and drying. While it's unscented there's still a slight smell to it that's hard to wash off.
Brew P.
Guadalajara, México.
You hace the best of both worlds with this product you have a sanitizer and a soap that makes you mire carefully with Youre hands without bacts
Rolando G.
Es muy bueno para desinfectar las manos y no es incómodo, tiene una larga duración y es muy limpio, no tiene aroma y los aromas me molestan.
Lauryn G.
It was okay. The scent was really strong and left a weird after feeling on my hands. I wouldn't recommend unless you can handle the scent b
Stephanie B.
What I enjoyed most was that it doesn't have fragrance and it really helps removing the dirty of my hands, also it's not harmful for them.
Valerie G.
I used this to take it to college so i can keep myself healthy. Sometimes you dont have soap in the bathroom so i used an hand sanitizer.
Sofía Z.
Mexico
I keep hand sanitizer in my bag at all times, it cleans well and doesn't smell fancy, it is practical and useful to be clean at all times
Lydivette V.
Puerto Rico
Dissolves fast , does not irritate the skin and does not stink .I get it in a variety of stores at a reasonable and affordable price.
Maria Rosa G.
Lo uso en el trabajo y me gusta mucho, no te deja olor y no reseca las manos, lo puedes utilizar todas las veces que sean necesarias
Miriam A.
I love having these around, in my purse, in the car, in my bedroom. Whenever I feel to sanitize my hands, this is always around.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.