BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Rolando G.
Rolando G.
Es muy bueno para desinfectar las manos y no es incómodo, tiene una larga duración y es muy limpio, no tiene aroma y los aromas me molestan.
Lauryn G.
Lauryn G.
It was okay. The scent was really strong and left a weird after feeling on my hands. I wouldn't recommend unless you can handle the scent b
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
What I enjoyed most was that it doesn't have fragrance and it really helps removing the dirty of my hands, also it's not harmful for them.
Valerie G.
Valerie G.
I used this to take it to college so i can keep myself healthy. Sometimes you dont have soap in the bathroom so i used an hand sanitizer.
Sofía Z.
Sofía Z.
Mexico
I keep hand sanitizer in my bag at all times, it cleans well and doesn't smell fancy, it is practical and useful to be clean at all times
Lydivette V.
Lydivette V.
Puerto Rico
Dissolves fast , does not irritate the skin and does not stink .I get it in a variety of stores at a reasonable and affordable price.
Maria Rosa G.
Maria Rosa G.
Lo uso en el trabajo y me gusta mucho, no te deja olor y no reseca las manos, lo puedes utilizar todas las veces que sean necesarias
Theresa A.
Theresa A.
I love this unscented hand sanitizer.
I do not find it necessary to have a scent on
My hand sanitizer and this product is great!

Miriam A.
Miriam A.
I love having these around, in my purse, in the car, in my bedroom. Whenever I feel to sanitize my hands, this is always around.
Ikram L.
Ikram L.
Montreal
Très bon produit pour les mains je l'acheté en grande quantité de chez cosco, il est économique et bon rapport qualité prix.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.