BY DIAL

Lia W.
Lia W.
The price is excellent, the product make magic, the smell is good, has good size, you can compare this sanitizer with another, because the form is different and the presentation is good,i buy in target ,is a excellent product in my opinion. I am satisfied with the product
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
It's one of the gentlest hand sanitizer that I have ever use, because it does not dries my hands after I used it by any means and so fresh and fast for cleaning up your skin that it's great for cleaning up in the go or just being extra clean after you wash your hands.
Isra A.
Isra A.
It's a hand sanitzer that does not leave a sticky feeling behind and is fun to play around with in class. I bought it at a supermarket and it's very simple to use and carry around (I bought the small size). I'm very satisfied and it expected my expectations
DENISSE C.
DENISSE C.
This hand sanitizer is actually a good one specially lately with this weather where everybody has allergies, is so affordable and for me is a plus that is unscented since I'm a person that has allergies most of the time I would and had recommended to others.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
Halifax
This is a pretty average hand sanitize, it does contain a subtle scent even though it says it is unscented. Great for those with allergies. The pump works great and it is not too expensive. I bought it at Walmart and it was easy to find. Would buy again.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Saskatoon, SK
This product is great for those times when you need clean hands but are not near a sink. It works very effectively and leaves your hands feeling clean. I was looking for an unscented product and this one exceeded my expectations. Overall very satisfied.
Sarahy T.
Sarahy T.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
Love it, you don't need a lot of product to clean perfectly your hands. there are some others that when you used them you don´t feel clean, but this is really good at that. Also the smells it's not to hard and not to ligth it's just in the rigth zone.
Nao N.
Nao N.
Narnia
Like this product and use it often at work. I find it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands and drys very quickly. I've use it more then 6times a day for quit some time now and will continue to, its better than other products I'm totally satisfied
GABRIELA V.
GABRIELA V.
Es buen desinfectante ayuda con el cuidado de las manos ya que a la vez hidrata y suaviza cada parte de las manos podria comprarlo ya que los costos son accesibles y de igual manera podria recomendarlo a mis familiares y amigos por su formula buena
Heliana R.
Heliana R.
De este sanitizer pienso que es bueno, es suave al contacto con la piel, la presentacion ayuda ya que es facil de dispensar, no es tan caro, comparado con otros productos similares me parece que tiene buena calidad y su fragancia es aceptable.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.