BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Lisa S.
Kelowna, BC
This product is great for those times when you need clean hands but are not near a sink. It works very effectively and leaves your hands feeling clean. I was looking for an unscented product and this one exceeded my expectations. Overall very satisfied.
Sarahy T.
Culiacán, Sinaloa
Love it, you don't need a lot of product to clean perfectly your hands. there are some others that when you used them you don´t feel clean, but this is really good at that. Also the smells it's not to hard and not to ligth it's just in the rigth zone.
Nao N.
Narnia
Like this product and use it often at work. I find it doesn't dry out my hands like other brands and drys very quickly. I've use it more then 6times a day for quit some time now and will continue to, its better than other products I'm totally satisfied
Heliana R.
De este sanitizer pienso que es bueno, es suave al contacto con la piel, la presentacion ayuda ya que es facil de dispensar, no es tan caro, comparado con otros productos similares me parece que tiene buena calidad y su fragancia es aceptable.
Patricia S.
I love Dial Hand Sanitizer because of its ease of use, its added moisturizers, convenient
sizes available, and varied scents. Dial hand sanitizer helps me maintain my frequently washed hands in excellent condition without overly drying my skin (leaving me vulnerable to infection)
Mariana C.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
It is a good disinfectant for use before eating because it has no scent, so when you go to eat with your hands no perfume, is effective because it removes dirt of an easy way meet the requirements, would buy again but in a smaller bottle
Raquel O.
I love that product, does not irritate the skin and does not stink. . Doesn't have or leave a nasty smell on your skin, doesn't sting but still gets your hands sanitized in a snao. I would buy the product again with no hesitation. It was save to use and it did not cause any irritation.
Kiran T.
abbotsford
It's like every other hand sanitizer. It smells amazing and it doesn't have strong smell but you can still smell it. It doesn't feel sticky after you put it on . Pretty good price for it . I recommend it
Lia W.
The price is excellent, the product make magic, the smell is good, has good size, you can compare this sanitizer with another, because the form is different and the presentation is good,i buy in target ,is a excellent product in my opinion. I am satisfied with the product
Alejandra D.
It's one of the gentlest hand sanitizer that I have ever use, because it does not dries my hands after I used it by any means and so fresh and fast for cleaning up your skin that it's great for cleaning up in the go or just being extra clean after you wash your hands.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.