BY DIAL

Robin G.
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like the fact it is antibacterial and works, but there is no wow factor for me. which is why I consider it a 3 bc I find it satisfactory to me. I do like that it is unscented. As I have eczema but still have young children and have to clean up, change diapers, do dishes so I constantly have to wash my hands or use sanitizer which makes my skin more dry and/or burns bad. I am looking for something tailored to sensitive skin. The eczema is due to stress so I get it on my hands and fingers too which is why this is an issue for me. I think anything you put on your hands should have a choice of sensitive skin. Just an opinion but is a good sanitizer I just feel it's just nothing special about it for me.
Wanda B.
Wanda B.
Good soap! Feels like its actually cleaning my hands and getting the job done! And unscented makes me feel like there is not too many chemicals going into my skin
Monica J.
Monica J.
Austin, TX
We wash our hands all the time with this pto duct and what I like.about it is it dosemt.dry my hands out after.every use . Definitely cleans hands and you do not need to apply alot of soap super.cheap very affordable great for sensitive skin!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
It is drying a bit but it does smell good and it last forever I'd highly recommend this to my friends this is as good as germx but more economic
Katlyn L.
Katlyn L.
Frederick , OK
This is actually a favorite of mine, it doesn't trigger my eczema and that's hard to say about a lot of other soaps.
Francesca V.
Francesca V.
Great hands sanitizer! Doesn't leave your hands dry or crusty like a lot of hand sanitizers do! Also the smell is so gentle and not harsh! This is an amazing product to just keep everywhere and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a good hand sanitizer that does the job but also doesn't have a intense smell
Erika B.
Erika B.
muy buena calidad por un buen precio, tiene variedad de aromas y de las manos suaves y limpias, sin la sensacion de que sigue jabón en tus manos. es el jabón que usamos en casa y siempre estoy volviendo a comprar. también tiene la presentación de refill que me permite rellenar el pequeño bote y seguir usándolo.
Isabel H.
Isabel H.
Es muy buen producto, ya que te deja las manos muy suaves, pero el precio a veces no beneficia a muchos, ya que en ocasiones se tiene que comprar otro que no sirve igual y al contrario te deja las manos muy resecas, me gustaría que también tuviera mas variedad en tipos de olores, aparte de los que tienen.
Raquel O.
Raquel O.
I love that product, does not irritate the skin and does not stink. . Doesn't have or leave a nasty smell on your skin, doesn't sting but still gets your hands sanitized in a snao. I would buy the product again with no hesitation. It was save to use and it did not cause any irritation.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
I love Dial Hand Sanitizer because of its ease of use, its added moisturizers, convenient
sizes available, and varied scents. Dial hand sanitizer helps me maintain my frequently washed hands in excellent condition without overly drying my skin (leaving me vulnerable to infection)
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.