Buy on Target*
Diana S.
Alamo, TX
Works great. I love how I can use my hand sanitizer without having a really strong smell
Kayla B.
Love this product.it actually leaves your hands feeling clean and soft at the same time
Jessica H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
It's good and I like how it doesn't smell after words
And it's not as sticky as others
Morgan R.
Had really good luck with this product and stays with a clean feel no left over residue
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Basic. Gets the job done. Not an overwhelming scent. Dries fast. Easy to carry. Cheap.
heather a.
Clovis, CA
It works great it is easy to use and not a big mess and easy enough my kids can use it
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
It doesn't dry my hands out, it dries quickly and I know it kills the germs. I love it.
Jazmin G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this hand sanitizer, I carry it everywhere I go. The smell is incredible as well
Anna B.
This is my favorite brand of hand sanitizer. I truly feel my hands are clean on the go!
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.