BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Morgan R.
Had really good luck with this product and stays with a clean feel no left over residue
Jazmin G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this hand sanitizer, I carry it everywhere I go. The smell is incredible as well
heather a.
Clovis, CA
It works great it is easy to use and not a big mess and easy enough my kids can use it
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Basic. Gets the job done. Not an overwhelming scent. Dries fast. Easy to carry. Cheap.
Kayla B.
Galloway
Love this product.it actually leaves your hands feeling clean and soft at the same time
Anna B.
This is my favorite brand of hand sanitizer. I truly feel my hands are clean on the go!
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
It doesn't dry my hands out, it dries quickly and I know it kills the germs. I love it.
Jessica H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
It's good and I like how it doesn't smell after words
And it's not as sticky as others
Jazmin V.
This is very affordable and it moisturizes and hydrated my hands. Very good product.
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.