BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Andrea F.
It doesn't leave my hands dry like other sanitizer a tend to do! It smells good and it's smooth
Diana S.
Alamo, TX
Works great. I love how I can use my hand sanitizer without having a really strong smell
Ainsley B.
Hampton, GA
Gets the job done without being overly drying. The scent isn't too strong thankfully!
Megan O.
Rome, GA
Hand sanitizer, not much to say lol. Does the job and cleans away the germs
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like the fact it is antibacterial and works, but there is no wow factor for me. which is why I consider it a 3 bc I find it satisfactory to me. I do like that it is unscented. As I have eczema but still have young children and have to clean up, change diapers, do dishes so I constantly have to wash my hands or use sanitizer which makes my skin more dry and/or burns bad. I am looking for something tailored to sensitive skin. The eczema is due to stress so I get it on my hands and fingers too which is why this is an issue for me. I think anything you put on your hands should have a choice of sensitive skin. Just an opinion but is a good sanitizer I just feel it's just nothing special about it for me.
Nicole R.
Dundee, OR
I keep a full bottle of this in my purse because I'm a germ freak lol. I absolutely love this stuff, it's unscented so you don't get that nasty hand sanitizer smell and it doesn't make my hands dry. Love love love this stuff
Elizabeth A.
It is drying a bit but it does smell good and it last forever I'd highly recommend this to my friends this is as good as germx but more economic
Wanda B.
Good soap! Feels like its actually cleaning my hands and getting the job done! And unscented makes me feel like there is not too many chemicals going into my skin
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We got this unscented cuz thats all they had at walgreens. Its very affordable and it works great! The smell however is way too strong! Smells like straight alcohol and it almost burns yr eyes rubbing in onto your hands! Yikes! Will try scented next time and see if that helps!
Isabel G.
Hollister, CA
I hate this product. Yes I work like a regular hand sanitizer but I hate that I takes such a long time to dry. Not only that I feel like it leaves my hand feeling a little sticky umm I just don't like that.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.