BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Bryana M.
Opa Locka, FL
Love it! Smells great! Makes me feel clean and fresh love the feeling of it after wards!
Kevin F.
Louisville, KY
It doesn't dry my hands out, it dries quickly and I know it kills the germs. I love it.
Jessica H.
San Juan Capistrano, CA
It's good and I like how it doesn't smell after words
And it's not as sticky as others
Anna B.
This is my favorite brand of hand sanitizer. I truly feel my hands are clean on the go!
Kayla B.
Galloway
Love this product.it actually leaves your hands feeling clean and soft at the same time
Amy S.
Wichita, KS
Basic. Gets the job done. Not an overwhelming scent. Dries fast. Easy to carry. Cheap.
Jazmin G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this hand sanitizer, I carry it everywhere I go. The smell is incredible as well
Morgan R.
Had really good luck with this product and stays with a clean feel no left over residue
heather a.
Clovis, CA
It works great it is easy to use and not a big mess and easy enough my kids can use it
Jazmin V.
This is very affordable and it moisturizes and hydrated my hands. Very good product.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.