BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Nikki M.
Albuquerque, NM
This works so will for our family. If it's in the kitchen, bathroom or to take for camping!
Victoria M.
Terre Haute, IN
The formula of this is fantastic, works very well, however, the smell is not as appealing
Jess G.
Brownsville, TX
I love dial I've been using it for years. It's my go to antibacterial brand for my hands!
Amber F.
This makes it Quick and easy to clean hands. The pump on the bottle is good to keep clean
Angelina M.
I really liked it it feels nice and it not drying the hands. Somuch I would buy it again
Nekiyah O.
Memphis, TN
I really like this. Due to the fact that I have very sensitive skin. This is really great
Daniellw H.
Use it in the car after getting gas and it works great for getting rid of the gas smell!
Megan L.
Chanhassen, MN
Gets any smell off your hands and doesn't leave them feeling dry like of hand sanitizers
Stacey M.
We have Dial hand sanitizer in each bathroom. Feels clean and does not dry out our hands.
Diana S.
Alamo, TX
Works great. I love how I can use my hand sanitizer without having a really strong smell
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.