BY DIAL

Ayesha A.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
Does its job. Doesn't have an overpowering smell so that's good. I bought it at a local grocery store. It's affordable as well.
victoria r.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
My son has a heart condition so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hand this is my go to product for hand sanitizer
Dezarae T.
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Kassandra M.
Kassandra M.
Works great. Has no smells . Easy to use . Its long lasting . Not pricy at all . Recommend buying . Repeated,user.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Groveton, TX
We keep a bottle in our diaper bag for those emergency diaper changes on the go! Definitely comes in handy.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Love it! The clean smell stays with you and the product itself makes your hands feel completely germ free.
Ilibia C.
Ilibia C.
Cleans and disinfects your hands without an scent, I really prefer sanitizer with a touch of scent
Yitsel S.
Yitsel S.
Does what it's meant for. Would use again definitely suggest it doesn't have a strong odor like other hand sanitizers
Andrea F.
Andrea F.
It doesn't leave my hands dry like other sanitizer a tend to do! It smells good and it's smooth
Diana S.
Diana S.
Alamo, TX
Works great. I love how I can use my hand sanitizer without having a really strong smell
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.