BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Mer L.
Mer L.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great hand sanitizer for the office. It does dry my hands out a little but it's a good size and trustworthy brand. I will continued I buy this product for my office and my home. I recommend it if you are in a rush or at work! Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer
Nikki W.
Nikki W.
I like using hand sanitizer, it makes life so much easier. I would say it's effective? But that's just an opinion since I'm not a scientist to check. I would continue to use this product.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Irma paola A.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Again, i wash my hands a lot and when i can't i always have their hand sanitizer, i like the unscented sometimes or other times go with a scent. It's super nice and feels like my hands are actually clean, they don't dry them out either!
Siknah C.
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Kelsie G.
Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
So I got this and it was kind of great kind of not because it didn't have a scent but is was amazing because it was so gentle and soft to the hands. It was so affordable!! Yes I would recommend to others!!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 bars meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
I love this! It is so simple and clean. I use hand sanitizer soooo much. It's so great to find one that is not scented and doesn't bother my coworkers.
Marianita K.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dries fast and makes my hands feel soft !! But the smell is way too strong ūüė© but in overall is an excellent product for its price
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.