BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Angie A.
Richmond, VA
This hand sanitizer is great because it doesn't leave a strong alcohol smell on your hands. I keep a small travel-size bottle and my purse, so it's great for when I'm on the go and I just need to quickly clean my hands. In the winter it can be a little drying, but other than that it's an absolute necessity and I love how convenient it is.
Nikki W.
I like using hand sanitizer, it makes life so much easier. I would say it's effective? But that's just an opinion since I'm not a scientist to check. I would continue to use this product.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Again, i wash my hands a lot and when i can't i always have their hand sanitizer, i like the unscented sometimes or other times go with a scent. It's super nice and feels like my hands are actually clean, they don't dry them out either!
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
So I got this and it was kind of great kind of not because it didn't have a scent but is was amazing because it was so gentle and soft to the hands. It was so affordable!! Yes I would recommend to others!!
Crystal O.
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 bars meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Jamie H.
Alturas, CA
Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer is wonderful to use for your hands to kill those pesky germs that lurk on your hands.
Amanda F.
I love this! It is so simple and clean. I use hand sanitizer soooo much. It's so great to find one that is not scented and doesn't bother my coworkers.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dries fast and makes my hands feel soft !! But the smell is way too strong ūüė© but in overall is an excellent product for its price
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.